I hate my kids
My youngest wants me to help him buy a hamster, he is 3 moths shy of being 18. I told him no, cause he still lives with his dad....
You must not hate your children, you can eat them in case of nuclear war when the going gets tough, and you need to be able to talk them into walking into a freezer without a shit ton of bitching. Training them to not be afraid of the dark is key.

Merry Christmas
Santa
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Just be glad he doesn't want a gerbil.
(12-06-2017, 09:41 PM)BigMark Wrote: Just be glad he doesn't want a gerbil.

Yeah, hamsters are much better at navigating small, tight, moist, dark crawlspaces.

The brown dust comes out of their fur easier too.
Why does he need help buying a hamster? Money? Or something else?
Holy shit, I stumbled in here when I was drunk last night. I don't even reminder writing that.

@Lovechild- he can pay for it, but the pet store won't sell live animals to children under the age of 18.

He's being a little freakin twat monster. He first wanted to keep the damn thing here, but since he got a job, he's only here twice a month. I reminded him of the various critters that he's had here over the years, that I've forgotten to feed and water, and thus the furry little beings end up dead.

I told him I'd help him, if he had his fathers permission to have a hamster there. He said he did, but when I called my ex last night to confirm, the ex didn't know what I was talking about.

Come to find out, the boy had plans to hide the damn thing in his laundry basket. So I ask him Da fuq is wrong with you boy? He says he should be given a chance to prove he can handle the responsibility.......

By lying about permission and hiding the damn thing in a laundry basket??? Ya, that is sooo responsible. Oy!

"twat monster" Heh. I like it!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Ha Ha
Well at least he doesn't come to your house to make a sandwich and then starts slamming cabinets and throwing shit around because there is only swiss cheese and he hates swiss cheese.

I don't remember inviting his ass over here for a sandwich in the first place. The nerve barging into my house and bitching about the cheese.
You should have kicked him right in his twat monster.

What is it with all the swiss cheese hate? This isn't the first time I've seen it rear its ugly head.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(12-07-2017, 10:41 PM)sally Wrote: I don't remember inviting his ass over here for a sandwich in the first place. The nerve barging into my house and bitching about the cheese.

he got lost, and was probably high as a kite after finding my stash of catnip. I suggest you keep good ole white american cheese on hand, if you don't want him slaming your cabinet doors
change the locks
The youngest stepdaughter is annoying me again.    She's on Facebook,  crying about how she's going to be homeless for her birthday. 

She twisted her ankle,  and quit her job because they wanted her to stand.    She told everyone that i made her father kick her out of our house,  because she believes in Jesus. (She moved out of her own free will, back in April  because we wouldn't let her current fuck buddy move in here).   

She better not even think about asking her father for help this time,  I am so done with this bullshit.
You are such an evil cunt the only way you will make it to heaven is vigorously rubbing my belly.
I am an evil cunt.   I told her father that if he even thought about letting her move back in,  I'd bite his cock off.
I'll pass on the belly rub.
hah
I would probably be willing to try at least.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(09-03-2020, 04:18 PM)Maggot Wrote: I would probably be willing to try at least.
Try what?  Rubbing marks belly?