Where the fuck is Aussie?
No means no. What's next Rohypnol?
(12-24-2017, 03:59 PM)BigMark Wrote: No means no. What's next Rohypnol?

Rohypnol wouldn't even touch the sides with me, keep 'em coming. I could clean out Bill Cosby's drug supply and then be asking "is that it?" I am pretty tough. And I dare say that I could drink you under the table sailor.
(12-24-2017, 04:25 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: I could clean out Bill Cosby's drug supply and then ...... I could drink you under the table sailor.

Now that explains your late night posts that make no sense
(12-24-2017, 04:59 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote:
(12-24-2017, 04:25 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: I could clean out Bill Cosby's drug supply and then ...... I could drink you under the table sailor.

Now that explains your late night posts that make no sense

Those late night posts that make no sense, is daytime here, and there are no substances involved it's just me.
(12-24-2017, 02:49 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Hey Duch, did you think I was gone gone, or did you know I would be back? If I wasn't coming back, I would have told you.

Where's Crash?

Wow, you're one of those special snowflakes, aren't you?
(12-24-2017, 08:36 PM)cannongal Wrote:
(12-24-2017, 02:49 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Hey Duch, did you think I was gone gone, or did you know I would be back? If I wasn't coming back, I would have told you.

Where's Crash?

No, I am one of those snowflakes who has been to hell and back this year. Maybe you are one of those judgemental snowflakes who has no idea what you are talking about.
(12-24-2017, 08:58 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:

Where's Crash?

No, I am one of those snowflakes who has been to hell and back this year. Maybe you are one of those judgemental snowflakes who has no idea what you are talking about.

hah do you think I care where you have been this year? Do you think you are the only mocker that has been to hell and back? Go fuck yourself! I'm totally sure this forum validates your existence, what a sad life that must be, to be ruled by mock hah
(12-24-2017, 09:49 PM)cannongal Wrote:
(12-24-2017, 08:58 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:

Where's Crash?

hah do you think I care where you have been this year? Do you think you are the only mocker that has been to hell and back? Go fuck yourself! I'm totally sure this forum validates your existence, what a sad life that must be, to be ruled by mock hah

you pathetic soul. I don't give a shit what you think. The fact is I have been corresponding with Duchess outside of Mock and the question was to her as she knows the details. I don't want to hear about how your sex offender boyfriend left you. You really are a retard with no idea with what you are talking about, sometimes and certainly in your case, it's better if you just keep your big mouth shut.
[Image: giphy.gif]
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I totally thought I would get a response from that squamous cell carcinoma.