Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Sierra Lamar, 15, CA murdered. not found.
(05-27-2012, 12:32 AM)tlynne Wrote: Yes, young... and i live in ohio with all the crazies!! Smiley_emoticons_wink

Lol same tlynne! Are u from the Toledo area? U don't actually have to say if u don't want to, just curious. I'm from cleveland
I lived in Toledo for about 5 years or so... been living in Dayton for about a year now.

(05-27-2012, 02:25 PM)koko Wrote:
(05-27-2012, 12:32 AM)tlynne Wrote: Yes, young... and i live in ohio with all the crazies!! Smiley_emoticons_wink

Lol same tlynne! Are u from the Toledo area? U don't actually have to say if u don't want to, just curious. I'm from cleveland
I didn’t save the comments, but basically it was his “baby mama” saying how she looked at her twitter account and she looks like a “ho”. Then just defending him, they have the wrong guy, blah blah blah. Then it was others stating she is horrible for saying that about someone that is missing. The “baby mama” was like a Young Maytee, spouting off about things without knowing the full facts. lol
SAN JOSE, Calif. – A man accused in the disappearance of a 15-year-old Northern California girl was a no-show during a scheduled court appearance.

Antolin Garcia-Torres was expected to enter a plea to murder and kidnapping charges but did not appear in a Santa Clara County courtroom on Tuesday, the San Jose Mercury News reports. He is due back in court on Aug. 29.

The 21-year-old Garcia-Torres is being held without bail since his arrest in May after the DNA of Sierra LaMar was found in his car and his DNA was found in her handbag.

HUH?? the why didn't jailers bring him to court?? he must have refused to go.

[Image: 50183248313e3.image.jpg]

Antolin Garcia Torres' family – his mother Laura Torres (left), sister (center) and wife Francine (right) – leaves the Santa Clara County Hall of Justice in San Jose after his hearing Tuesday.

I thought a body was needed to charge someone with a murder.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

Yesterday, on Feb. 11, 2014, a grand jury indicted Antolin Garcia-Torres in a series of violent attacks on South Bay women in 2009 and the 2012 abduction and killing of a 15-year-old Morgan Hill girl, Sierra LaMar.

Antolin Garcia-Torres, 22, was previously charged with killing Sierra, 15, in 2012 and attempting to kidnap three women in 2009.

But the indictment handed down by the grand jury behind closed doors eliminates the need for a preliminary hearing of the evidence in open court, and means that Garcia-Torres will proceed to a jury trial.

He has yet to enter a plea since his arrest in May 2012.

The suspect is due to appear in Superior Court in San Jose on Thursday to be arraigned on the indictment.
3 YEARS LATER...

[Image: sierralamar.jpg?w=468]
The family of missing California teen Sierra LaMar (pictured above) has called off weekly searches after combing all viable areas where her body might be located.

Sierra, 15, vanished March 16, 2012 while walking to a bus stop on her way to school in a rural farming area near Morgan Hill, southeast of San Jose.

Volunteers from the Sierra LaMar search center have been searching the area weekly since her disappearance, but they will meet for the last time March 14. "It's hard for us to do this," said Sierra's father, Steve LaMar, reports the paper. "We've kind of become a big family. It's sad, but we have so much thanks to all the people who have been helping us for the past three years."

[Image: perpwalkGarcia-Torres.jpg]
Though her body has never been found, police arrested Antolin Garcia Torres (pictured above) several months later and charged him with her murder. Authorities have said they believe she was abducted on her way to school that day.

Garcia-Torres' DNA was found on items of the teen's clothing found two days after she disappeared, folded in her handbag that had been tossed in a field. Her DNA was also found in Garcia-Torres' car, reports the paper.

Torres is set to appear in court April 8 for a pre-trial hearing. The Santa Clara District Attorney is seeking the death penalty, reports the station.

Source: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/family-calls...rra-lamar/
GUILTY VERDICT

Antolin Garcia-Torres was sentenced to life in prison without parole for the kidnapping and murder of 15-year-old Sierra LaMar.

He was also convicted of attempting to kidnap three women in Morgan Hill from a Safeway parking lot three years earlier.

Garcia-Torres has not confessed and Sierra's remains still have not been located.
Sierra's father, Steve Lamar, spoke to Garcia-Torres via the media following the sentencing hearing.

[Image: sjm-l-sierra-1213-41.jpg?w=642]

Snip:
Everyday, we wonder if we are going wake up in the middle of the night crying after having a dream about Sierra. Whether it was a good dream or a bad dream, we are still crying.

You have ruined our family. You have taken away life’s most precious gift, a child.

We will be missing Sierra and grieving for the rest of our lives.

Now I can only hope that your time in prison will be a living hell.

I hope the fact that you are not admitting what you did and where Sierra is will eat away at your brain like a cancer until you go insane while you rot in prison.

Full statement: http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/12/12/si...suffering/