WANNA BOINK?

I saw Mark talking about boinking Katy Perry and he inspired me.

Who do you want to boink?

I'm drawing a blank. Bummer. I'm just so fuckin' tired.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(12-19-2017, 04:39 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Who do you want to boink?

Justin Bieber

I wish you much success. I say that sincerely.
Felicia Day
Jenna Marbles
Melissa Joan Hart
Rachel Bloom
Danielle Panabaker
Danielle Fishel
I was gonna say Clang McFly, but he's more interested in Harts and Blooms and Fish and stuff.

So, I'd be okay just bonking Big Sal's phat ass with a rubber hammer or something.

Right after I hop off Bruce Jenner's dick, that is! (Every time I see Caitlynn in the rags I think about that drunken back and forth with Sal Smiley_emoticons_smile ).
(12-19-2017, 05:38 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I was gonna say Clang McFly, but he's more interested in Harts and Blooms and Fish and stuff.

I would have listed you and Love Child but I thought we were listing celebrities not goddesses.
Wow
Smoove!
(12-19-2017, 07:59 PM)BigMark Wrote: Smoove!

19Smiley_emoticons_hurra3
I guess Hot'D now that she's off Jenner's dick.
(12-20-2017, 12:03 AM)sally Wrote: I guess Hot'D now that she's off Jenner's dick.

That feels kinda like a pity bonk, but I’ll take it. It’s much better than riding Jenner’s dick again.
When I was 8, I wanted to boink Shawn Cassidy, and somewhere in the 80's, I wanted to boink Bruce Springsteen. I was devastated when he married Julianne Phillips in '85, but I can't think of one single celeb that I'd want to boink today.

Now that I've had time to think about it, maybe the cast of Tombstone. Ahahahaha.

That may change by this afternoon.
Kate Beckinsale
Farrah, but she's probably all gooey now.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.