Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5 STAR DINING
Not that I know anything about 5 star dining, I don't, but I do know it's quite expensive sooooo, babies should be left with a sitter, right?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(08-30-2023, 09:54 AM)Duchess Wrote: Not that I know anything about 5 star dining, I don't, but I do know it's quite expensive sooooo, babies should be left with a sitter, right?

Right.
I don’t see a problem with a baby being there as long as the parent takes the baby outside if it starts to fuss. Most babies are fussy, however, so the parents would probably have a better time leaving it with a sitter instead of sitting in the car with a crying baby while their food gets cold. All of my kids are introverts who love to eat expensive food so by the time they were two years old they were able to sit quietly and well mannered in a fine dining restaurant.
Also if you are a parent and order your kids stuff off of the kids menu at restaurants because they don’t like anything but chicken nuggets then neither you or your dumbass kid should be at a 5 star restaurant.
I agree

Also.......

When I worked in a restaurant I hated setting up for babies and cleaning up after them. It was the worst. Also I hate witnessing parents scold children-that is worse.

I don't care if its not a 5 star restaurant, I don't think kids should be there. But that is just me. Sorry.

As a kid I learned early how to behave because my father wooped me if I didn't and we left a movie theater once because I skwirmed too much. He was a fucking asshole.

My favorite restaurant here is a fine dining place that doesn’t allow kids in the evening with the exception of my daughter. It’s supposed to be a fine dining experience for adults and I get it, but we’ve been going there for years and they see dollar signs when she walks in. At four years old she told them she wants a virgin mojito and the octopus, cod croquettes and conch soup for an appetizer followed up by the mussels, empanadas and steak with plantains, rice and black beans and sticky toffee pudding for dessert.
And the lady makes everything so good. Her heart is in it and you can tell.
I love Empanadas.
(08-31-2023, 04:26 AM)BigMark Wrote: I love Empanadas.

Me too. I had the most delicious chicken empanada with some green sauce a few weeks ago at the Empire State Plaza Food Festival a few weeks ago. I wish I could remember the name of the restaurant.
(08-30-2023, 09:54 AM)Duchess Wrote: Not that I know anything about 5 star dining, I don't, but I do know it's quite expensive sooooo, babies should be left with a sitter, right?

I must know the story behind this post,
Also,  5 star in your area,  is much different than 5 star in my area  hah
(08-30-2023, 11:55 AM)sally Wrote: . . . neither you or your dumbass kid should be at a 5 star restaurant.

(08-30-2023, 08:03 PM)MirahM Wrote: I don't care if its not a 5 star restaurant, I don't think kids should be there. 

I love you, both!
(08-31-2023, 08:54 AM)cannongal Wrote: I must know the story behind this post,

I read a very funny chef. He threw that comment out there and some people called him a baby hatin' freak and then there are some others, like me, who agree with him. If you want to eat out with your kids & babies go to Ruby Tuesdays or Applebees.
Hmm,  I've taken my kids out to 'real' restaurants since the youngest was 5.  Kids can be taught how to behave in a restaurant.   McDonald's and chuck e cheese are great set ups for toddlers.   There are too many people in the world,  who don't give a shit how their crotch critters behave, I bet your chef has delt with a few.
But what if your kids are quiet and don’t bother anyone, are they not allowed to enjoy good food? Someone should ask him that. Im talking about babies who can eat solid food, not infants. If you have to pull your tit out and breastfeed then I agree, you probably shouldn’t be there.
(08-31-2023, 11:39 AM)sally Wrote:  If you have to pull your tit out and breastfeed 

I don't like that shit at all. I know that's an awful thing to say. I don't view it as a thing of beauty. Some women are very modest about it, others, not so much, and they are the ones who have made me hate it.
The fat lady who pulled her big tit out and let her four year old go to town on it when I was twelve years old and taking the bus home is what ruined it for me. I’m not sure which incident traumatized me more, that or the time I was walking home from school and some fat guy asked me for directions and when I walked up to his car like a dumbass he was jerking off. I think the fat lady breastfeeding a four year old on the bus was worse.
Dear immortals, I need some wow gold inspiration to create.