Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Maggots Christmas tip #19
(12-24-2017, 03:39 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(12-24-2017, 03:16 PM)sally Wrote: I think God might have more important things to do than explaining to LC why you're such a dingbat.

Or maybe he does have plenty of time on his hands, it's not like he's busy ending wars and helping starving children or anything.

I have no doubt that he may be explaining my dingbat status, but the crime forum was very important and personal to LC and she made an impact and a difference with her input into those threads. It was hard work. I have no doubt God would have shared all the truth and hard work as to what she did. And I think some of the victims and relatives would have thanked her for her work. If you don't believe in God that's fine, but if you do, then you have to know there is some conversation going on up there, it's not all Elvis concerts and Frank Sinatra appearances. Of course they would be talking about it, and discuss how OJ is going to die a slow painful death.

I like to think Monty Python got Heaven right.

(12-24-2017, 03:50 PM)BigMark Wrote: Mrs. Pauline used the same pot we do.

Is that a dutch oven? Someone told me I needed one and I was like "what the fuck for"?

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
The dutch oven i'm familiar with you use for camping, this one is cast aluminum, just a big pot with a lid.

I'm not really down with anything that is supposed to motivate me to cook. I'd almost rather dig a ditch instead.
(12-24-2017, 03:59 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(12-24-2017, 03:50 PM)BigMark Wrote: Mrs. Pauline used the same pot we do.

Is that a dutch oven? Someone told me I needed one and I was like "what the fuck for"?

BigMark needs a good dutch oven.

*farts and pulls the bedsheets over BigMark's head*
(12-24-2017, 07:04 AM)Carsman Wrote: .

Christmas Tip # 1.1, Tips sometimes go Tipsy! hah

Christmas Tip # 2.1, When in doubt, act like Cosmo.

[Image: d027ad6ddf42b1543f20558becebc494.gif]http://picasion.com/
Christmas tip # 3.1
Be Good for Goodness Sake
[Image: 1eef7c91bcd70a879bbe056e5a7c28cd.gif]http://picasion.com/

Z, I've been meaning to tell you for a long time I think your signature video is quite "erotic"! Smiley_emoticons_fies
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(12-24-2017, 11:55 AM)sally Wrote: Actually HotD was right, at least she's not a fucking moron. I left off at tip #17, Dumbass MS should have been #16 but he put 18 instead, Duchess would have been #15 if that was intended as a tip, LC would be tip#14 and HotD at #13 which she said.

Yeah, I just put 1 because it got fucked up and I didn't know what to do!

Oh and then Aussie went posting about LC-and it threw me off for a second. But totally appropriate! Carry on!

Did we do tip # 14?
Christmas Tip #14: If you want certain ornaments on your tree then put those ornaments on your tree, don't listen to what others want you to put on your tree! On the other hand, meh who cares?
(12-29-2017, 09:06 PM)Carsman Wrote: .

Z, I've been meaning to tell you for a long time I think your signature video is quite "erotic"! Smiley_emoticons_fies

HAPPY NEW YEAR Carsman....Ski brags that he could have modeled for that sculpture
(12-29-2017, 10:30 PM)Love Child Wrote: Christmas Tip #14: If you want certain ornaments on your tree then put those ornaments on your tree, don't listen to what others want you to put on your tree! On the other hand, meh who cares?

Oh my God who would have the nerve to tell you what to put on YOUR tree? That's very inappropriate regardless of who is telling you. It's yours! That means you get to do as you choose. The end.
(12-29-2017, 08:25 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote: Christmas tip # 3.1
Be Good for Goodness Sake
[Image: 1eef7c91bcd70a879bbe056e5a7c28cd.gif]http://picasion.com/

Good Lord, is Cosmo's pal smokin' a doobie? Ahahaha!
Only because I'm lazy and I have a hot tip:

To clean the pesky dust off the top of your ceiling fan, take a wire coat hanger and stretch that bitch out. Put a sock on it and spray with pledge or raspberry jam or suntan lotion or whatever trips your tank. 

Make sure that you don't stand on a stool and get eyeball deep with it and instead of pulling the light chain to see WTF you're doing. you pull the fan "on" chain. That would ruin everything even those black lined teeth that you didn't need anyway.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
You and the fucking ceiling fans.
(07-31-2018, 09:59 PM)sally Wrote: You and the fucking ceiling fans.

It was running on 3 blades for a bit, you couldn't turn it on anything but low or it would wobble like your tits and threaten to go flying all over the place like the last time you got drunk in a bar. 

But I fixed it with another blade and it works great not, just has some goo on the top of the blades from all the burnt food that passes as edible. Kinda like your kitchen.
Sally that's it? I didn't get the link here in Australia. I know I'm a dingbat, but I was also indulging in once of my vices when posting, so I get a pass.
Also, Sally, I think I am allowed to be sentimental and dingbaty when remembering LC (although LC might object to that one I agree). At least we still talk about her and she has remained in our hearts. She put her heart and soul into this forum. She made it the success it is today, Mock is still here. I had my moments my clashes with her, but I had made peace with her before she passed, I found the footage of your Ambassador in Libya, I sent the link to her and she posted it. It wasn't appropriate to come from me. I loved admired and respected her, what a character, what a strong woman, how many times in her career has she had to face death? And see something that would totally traumatize us.

She was ripped from us too soon, and too abruptly, maybe this is my way of processing that.

I hated Cracker.
Oh good Lord................STFU There I said it you mind numbing pine cone.
(10-09-2019, 06:57 PM)Maggot Wrote: Oh good Lord................STFU There I said it you mind numbing pine cone.
And it only took you a little over a year. Congrats.
The pine cone of silence.