the 2017 music video Chhristmas thread
This is my favorite, what's your's?

hah

I'm not bias............

He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I post this stupid video every year

Me and the family like to sit around the tree and sing this song.

Not really, but I do like the song and snowballs are Christmassy.
(12-22-2017, 07:59 PM)cannongal Wrote: This is my favorite, what's your's?

Every single time I hear this I want to break into dance and depending where I am, I will.

...and then there's this one.

I can't pick just one, I like a lot of them.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

You know Clang, I have been away, and yes that character was my favourite in The Office movie. Especially when his box took his stapler. One thing that disturbs me that hasn't changed is that you are still sabotaging yourself and putting yourself down. Cross dressing isn't something that you should be ashamed of. Are you still working. I mean, my God Clang, start to love and embrace yourself and tell yourself that you rock. It upsets me that you are so hard on yourself.
(12-24-2017, 03:10 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You know Clang, I have been away, and yes that character was my favourite in The Office movie. Especially when his box took his stapler. One thing that disturbs me that hasn't changed is that you are still sabotaging yourself and putting yourself down. Cross dressing isn't something that you should be ashamed of. Are you still working. I mean, my God Clang, start to love and embrace yourself and tell yourself that you rock. It upsets me that you are so hard on yourself.

I'm not ashamed of my crossdressing except when it comes to my family and poker buddies. I've indirectly talked to my Dad and brother about crossdressing in general and I think it would make Dad uncomfortable to know his son is a crossdresser. And I don't want to lose my poker buddies.

I've gotten better at being hard on myself. That Fat Fuck in my Mock title is not me being hard on myself, its my badge of honor given to me by sally.

Things are better at work too. People actually ask my opinion on what they should do about a title application. I'm less stressed and doing my best.
Good and being active is healthy and means that you inevitably will lose weight. I used to lose weight just running up and down the ward looking for my patients trying to find them to give them their morning medications and it really worked, the weight just fell off me. I am not as active with these legal stuff going on, so I have to force myself to walk the dogs.
(12-24-2017, 03:57 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Good and being active is healthy and means that you inevitably will lose weight. I used to lose weight just running up and down the ward looking for my patients trying to find them to give them their morning medications and it really worked, the weight just fell off me. I am not as active with these legal stuff going on, so I have to force myself to walk the dogs.

Yeah, maybe this year I'll try and lose weight by getting to work early and running the quarter mile, three quarter or mile laps they have mapped out around the Empire State Plaza.

Less beer, junk food, and smoking would probably help too.

You smoke, Clang?

Who else in here smokes?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I've stopped smoking, if you are in war, and you want to reach your destiny you can't have any weakness and you have to be disciplined and almost like in Olympic mode to overcome the enemy.
(12-24-2017, 04:10 PM)Duchess Wrote:

You smoke, Clang?

Who else in here smokes?

I don't smoke every day. Mostly on Saturday nights at poker and special occasions. My friend is going down to Miami in January to spend some time with his estranged sister and her husband and is going to bring back some Cuban cigars. I can't wait to try one.
I know how hard it is to give up Clang I really do. I really really loved smoking, but if you smokes, it prevents you from reaching your destiny. If you can conquer smoking you can achieve anything, I can help you as someone who successfully kicked it and get you off the cancer sticks. Don't do it Clang, reach your full potential, you wont get there with smoking. Or excessive alcohol intake too.

You smoke, Clang?

Who else in here smokes?

I smoke both Cigs & pot, Tried to quit cigs I don't know how many times, but the kids & step kids always drive me back there. Fuck 'em
I like my cigars and have one every weekend.
I hate that Bing Crosby/Dave Bowie song they suck together. Merry Christmas. Blowing-kisses
(12-24-2017, 05:50 PM)cannongal Wrote:

You smoke, Clang?

Who else in here smokes?

I smoke both Cigs & pot, Tried to quit cigs I don't know how many times, but the kids & step kids always drive me back there. Fuck 'em

I also smoke the occasional pot. Had some good weed last weekend.