the 2017 music video Chhristmas thread
(12-24-2017, 04:42 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: I know how hard it is to give up Clang I really do. I really really loved smoking, but if you smokes, it prevents you from reaching your destiny. If you can conquer smoking you can achieve anything, I can help you as someone who successfully kicked it and get you off the cancer sticks. Don't do it Clang, reach your full potential, you wont get there with smoking. Or excessive alcohol intake too.

Yeah, I realize smoking and excessive alcohol is bad for me. But so is giving those things up. I lose a huge part of my real world social life, revert to socializing solely online, self esteem and confidence take a nosedive, and I fulfill my destiny as a Church going, good two shoes, boring ass, fat fuck.
https://www.filipinocupid.com
(12-24-2017, 10:36 PM)BigMark Wrote: https://www.filipinocupid.com

Not helpful.
If you get 8 you can have a sled team.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(12-25-2017, 08:12 PM)Maggot Wrote: If you get 8 you can have a sled team.

Sounds like some wild after parties, hope you like pancit.
(12-25-2017, 08:12 PM)Maggot Wrote: If you get 8 you can have a sled team.

Do you mean bobsled?
No, Bobs your uncle.
(12-26-2017, 03:03 AM)BigMark Wrote: No, Bobs your uncle.

One thing I noticed is you've become pretty good at posting since I was frequenting the joint here long time ago. That's good, you have got some respect and bonds forged no doubt.
(12-24-2017, 04:10 PM)Duchess Wrote:

You smoke, Clang?

Who else in here smokes?
Smoke what?
And for a Christmas video...

What did you expect? hah These guys are friends of mine from Sally's neck of the woods.
hah I like that Tannenbaum thing.
Ratt "round and round" came out in 1984 and was #96 on Casey Kasems best songs list beat out by a bunch of Disco songs.

I'm feeling kinda old now and need to take a sip of my prune juice.
(12-26-2017, 11:53 PM)Maggot Wrote: Ratt "round and round" came out in 1984 and was #96 on Casey Kasems best songs list beat out by a bunch of Disco songs.

I'm feeling kinda old now and need to take a sip of my prune juice.
I know Steven. He had quite the meth habit about 10 years ago. Glad he put that shit down and got his shit together again. I still think their first album was their best, but "Out of The Cellar" will always be their claim to fame. Albert Brooks did a bang up job selling their brand. Strange how Ratt was his one and only band.
Here's tweaker Steven

I find some of them to be a little...scary is too strong a word, uncomfortable maybe. I'm a little freaked out by my feelings of conservative-ness now.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(12-27-2017, 12:23 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I find some of them to be a little...scary is too strong a word, uncomfortable maybe. I'm a little freaked out by my feelings of conservative-ness now.

This one makes me uncomfortable
(12-27-2017, 03:24 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: This one makes me uncomfortable

Same! I can see why!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(12-27-2017, 03:43 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(12-27-2017, 03:24 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: This one makes me uncomfortable

Same! I can see why!

I don't see why. I didn't see any gay German sex or kissing.

Just German guys having some fun singing a Christmas tune.
You sound disappointed.
(12-27-2017, 07:40 PM)BigMark Wrote: You sound disappointed.

Yeah by Duchess and BG1 being uncomfortable watching a rather tame gay men video.

Not because of the lack of any bratwurst.