Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woohoo!
Middle Finger Wrote:If you can instant message your hidden teenage boy toy on it, it's good enough. Smiley_emoticons_smile
Was he talking about this in that young boys and sex chatroom you joined recently?
Middle Finger Wrote:If you can instant message your hidden teenage boy toy on it, it's good enough. Smiley_emoticons_smile
I can and I do. ::bigg::
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Sinister Wrote:
Was he talking about this in that young boys and sex chatroom you joined recently?

No, he was talking about it on the Dr. Phil show. He said he was your son, hates you, and is fucking ramsey to get even somehow.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:

No, he was talking about it on the Dr. Phil show. He said he was your son, hates you, and is fucking ramsey to get even somehow.
Now that's just mean MF. How DARE you!!!::irk::
My little boy's 12th Birthday.
Fry Guy Wrote:My little boy's 12th Birthday.
Better keep him away from Ramsey.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:

No need to worry. One Boytoy is enough for me.

So Lumpyass, how much does it suck to not have had sex in the past 10 years? I can't even imagine. Oh yea, I don't have to. I have a hot young guy to pleasure me.

::haha::
ramseycat Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:

No need to worry. One Boytoy is enough for me.

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #aaaaaa"So Lumpyass, how much does it suck to not have had sex in the past 10 years? I can't even imagine. Oh yea, I don't have to. I have a hot young guy to pleasure me.

::haha::
Jesus, how fucking sad is it that Sinister is sending you out to do her dirty work. ::doh::
They grow fast..........Happy Birthday Itty Bitty Fry Guy.......do not do what Daddy does.Smiley_emoticons_biggrin...........mine is 3 now and he is just squirming to get out-side.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Maggot Wrote:
They grow fast..........Happy Birthday Itty Bitty Fry Guy.......do not do what Daddy does.Smiley_emoticons_biggrin...........mine is 3 now and he is just squirming to get out-side.
3 is such a cute age. When my youngest was three he was "helping" me rake the leaves. He has so much fun playing in the piles. Sometimes I wish my boys were still little like that. They were so much fun.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:

::lmao::
86 112
you have offspring. lord help us all...
Maggot Wrote:

I can barely remember my youngest at three. ::blink::

My little 12 year old is up to the bridge of his Father's node and not a skinny kid.

Born to play Rugby!
My son is 11 now. 21

Time flies. Mock will be 9 in six months.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(11-28-2016, 06:07 AM)Duchess Wrote:

A lot can happen in six months! Smiley_emoticons_stumm
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(11-28-2016, 06:07 AM)Duchess Wrote:

My daughter moved out on her own this weekend. I have the house to myself, and it's awesome.
I bet the first thing you did was nude ironing.
(11-28-2016, 11:01 AM)Maggot Wrote: I bet the first thing you did was nude ironing.
Absolutely, only I don't own an iron.
(11-28-2016, 11:09 AM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:
(11-28-2016, 11:01 AM)Maggot Wrote: I bet the first thing you did was nude ironing.
Absolutely, only I don't own an iron.

Ah, the cast iron skillet method, very ingenious.