DO YOU EVER...
Duchess Away
Administrator

DO YOU EVER...

...bite your tongue? That's a figure of speech. Do you ever keep your mouth shut when you're dying to say something but have second thoughts about actually expressing it?

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
12-29-2017 02:40 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

BigMark Offline
Mocker

RE: DO YOU EVER...

All the time, especially when you are really sarcastic.

12-29-2017 03:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Duchess Away
Administrator

(12-29-2017 03:46 PM)BigMark Wrote:  All the time, especially when you are really sarcastic.

Feed me and it makes it go away every time.

12-29-2017 03:57 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Duchess Away
Administrator

Actually, Mark, don't ever feel like you have to hold back. I don't know what concerns you but you don't have to hold back when it comes to me.

12-29-2017 03:59 PM

BigMark Offline
Mocker

I meant me being sarcastic and didn't know you mean here.

12-29-2017 04:00 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

(12-29-2017 04:00 PM)BigMark Wrote:  I meant me being sarcastic and didn't know you mean here.

I'm so confused. hah

I meant anywhere, not Mock in particular, just in life in general.

12-29-2017 04:08 PM

Carsman Offline
Bad Mocker

99 % of the time I have "filter". Angel

But that other 1 % of the time when I see "RED", look out I'm deplorable! Flamethower

Carsman: Loves Living Large

Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!
12-29-2017 09:22 PM

Love Child Offline
Mocker

(12-29-2017 02:40 PM)Duchess Wrote:  

...bite your tongue? That's a figure of speech. Do you ever keep your mouth shut when you're dying to say something but have second thoughts about actually expressing it?

I have kept my mouth shut most of my life. No more.

12-29-2017 10:21 PM

Clang McFly Offline
Title Bureau Fat Fuck

(12-29-2017 02:40 PM)Duchess Wrote:  

All the damn time.

Both here at Mock and in life.

That damn inner voice that says "That's lame or stupid." or "Its not going to go the way you think it is."

*bites tongue* Or "you're going to end up disappointing or offending Duchess, HoTD or Love Child." Damn emotions! Why do I care what other people think of me so much? Sometimes I think I was better off when I didn't care about being loved or respected.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3kzivfaOaE
12-29-2017 10:34 PM

BigMark Offline
Mocker

Part of it is this is all public record, anything said in jest or satire could be used against you in this pc and hypocrite world we live in.

12-29-2017 10:55 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

(12-29-2017 10:34 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:  All the damn time.

Both here at Mock and in life.

That damn inner voice that says "That's lame or stupid." or "Its not going to go the way you think it is."

*bites tongue* Or "you're going to end up disappointing or offending Duchess, HoTD or Love Child." Damn emotions! Why do I care what other people think of me so much? Sometimes I think I was better off when I didn't care about being loved or respected.

When people genuinely like you they won't stop liking you because you give 'em some lip or say something inappropriate at times. They will like you even when you're lame & stupid, your words, not mine. I genuinely like you, Clang. Let 'er rip.

12-30-2017 06:34 AM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

I time my battles sometimes its better to wait until the right moment. but that's maybe 30% of the time. I get the elbow in the rib cage quite often.

12-30-2017 10:25 AM

Love Child Offline
Mocker

(12-29-2017 10:55 PM)BigMark Wrote:  Part of it is this is all public record, anything said in jest or satire could be used against you in this pc and hypocrite world we live in.

I am more myself online than anywhere else. With my friends I can also say what I want. It is with my family that I wish I wasn't afraid to speak up, but that is slowly changing.

Clang it is because of our relationship that I feel we can share things with each other. If I didn't care then I wouldn't share with you what is on my mind.

I agree with Duchess, just be yourself and don't hold back. If I don't like it or someone doesn't like it, that is their problem.

12-30-2017 02:02 PM

Clang McFly Offline
Title Bureau Fat Fuck

(12-30-2017 02:02 PM)Love Child Wrote:  Clang it is because of our relationship that I feel we can share things with each other. If I didn't care then I wouldn't share with you what is on my mind.

Yeah I know. I just sometimes feel/fear that I'm going to say something stupid and/or lame someday that crosses the line and hurts and offends you that no amount of guilt, regret or sorries will fix. You can't fix burnt bridges.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3kzivfaOaE
12-30-2017 04:45 PM