DO YOU EVER...
Clang McFly Offline
Title Bureau Fat Fuck

RE: DO YOU EVER...

(12-30-2017 06:34 AM)Duchess Wrote:  
(12-29-2017 10:34 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:  All the damn time.

Both here at Mock and in life.

That damn inner voice that says "That's lame or stupid." or "Its not going to go the way you think it is."

*bites tongue* Or "you're going to end up disappointing or offending Duchess, HoTD or Love Child." Damn emotions! Why do I care what other people think of me so much? Sometimes I think I was better off when I didn't care about being loved or respected.

When people genuinely like you they won't stop liking you because you give 'em some lip or say something inappropriate at times. They will like you even when you're lame & stupid, your words, not mine. I genuinely like you, Clang. Let 'er rip.

I got nothing. I'm moistly underpants pooped out of insults.hah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3kzivfaOaE
12-30-2017 04:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Love Child Offline
Mocker

I announced on FB that I was thinking about going back to college and a family member called me and said that wasn't a good idea and told me I should just get a job and not worry about school and don't get myself into debt.
I stewed about it at first but then I finally called them back and told them how it made me feel.
I felt better after I did that, but honestly I fucking can't even believe I accepted that person's call. I took them off FB, I don't need the kind of negativity that person spews every time I want to do something for myself.
But I still feel like crap and I feel like a little of my spirit was killed. I shouldn't give a person so much power. I don't know why I let it rent space in my head. I played Alanis Morrisette and that made me feel better. But then it came back to my mind tonight just now. : (

12-31-2017 02:00 AM

Clang McFly Offline
Title Bureau Fat Fuck

Yeah, my Mom and my oldest brother used to always tell what I should do and so for many years I became an indecisive people pleaser. Its ironic that now my older brother is saying I need to be more aggressive, decisive and independent and my Dad is now asking me all the time "What should we do?" and I'm like "I don't know, I was never allowed to make my own decisions before without guilt and shame if my decision ended in failure or guilt for making my own decision."

Its gotten better in my social life and work life though as people ask me for advice on what they should do about a title application and I've gotten more confident in my answers.

12-31-2017 03:18 AM

Duchess Away
Administrator

(12-31-2017 02:00 AM)Love Child Wrote:  I announced on FB that I was thinking about going back to college and a family member called me and said that wasn't a good idea and told me I should just get a job and not worry about school and don't get myself into debt.
I stewed about it at first but then I finally called them back and told them how it made me feel.
I felt better after I did that, but honestly I fucking can't even believe I accepted that person's call. I took them off FB, I don't need the kind of negativity that person spews every time I want to do something for myself.
But I still feel like crap and I feel like a little of my spirit was killed. I shouldn't give a person so much power. I don't know why I let it rent space in my head. I played Alanis Morrisette and that made me feel better. But then it came back to my mind tonight just now. : (

You darling girl, I don't know why people do things like that. They should just keep their mouths shut if they can't be positive & supportive. Any time one wants to better themselves it is a positive thing and it deserves to be nurtured. You go and you be the best Love Child you can be because you deserve that. This is your life and you're worthy.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
12-31-2017 06:05 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

HairOfTheDog Offline

(12-29-2017 10:34 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:  *bites tongue* Or "you're going to end up disappointing or offending Duchess, HoTD or Love Child." Damn emotions! Why do I care what other people think of me so much? Sometimes I think I was better off when I didn't care about being loved or respected.

') You're such a troll, but a charming one. I don't get disappointed or offended easily and I already know you're not an asshole (well, no more than most of us -- probably a little less so).

12-31-2017 01:09 PM

Love Child Offline
Mocker

(12-31-2017 06:05 AM)Duchess Wrote:  You darling girl, I don't know why people do things like that. They should just keep their mouths shut if they can't be positive & supportive. Any time one wants to better themselves it is a positive thing and it deserves to be nurtured. You go and you be the best Love Child you can be because you deserve that. This is your life and you're worthy.[/i][/size]

I appreciate that, I really do. Thank you Duchess. As I was reading your message I was recalling the tons of other people on my post that were happy for me. I should concentrate on these sort of messages and not the negativity of one.
Blowing-kisses

12-31-2017 03:40 PM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

That depends if you are majoring in Zoology or tectonic movement.

12-31-2017 03:44 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Love Child Offline
Mocker

Intergalactic species development.

12-31-2017 03:46 PM

Clang McFly Offline
Title Bureau Fat Fuck

(12-31-2017 01:09 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:  
(12-29-2017 10:34 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:  *bites tongue* Or "you're going to end up disappointing or offending Duchess, HoTD or Love Child." Damn emotions! Why do I care what other people think of me so much? Sometimes I think I was better off when I didn't care about being loved or respected.

') You're such a troll, but a charming one. I don't get disappointed or offended easily and I already know you're not an asshole (well, no more than most of us -- probably a little less so).

I've been trying to put my troll days behind me (well at least here, still do a minor amount at Troll Kingdom). All being a troll did was get me negative attention. Positive attention is so much better.

Best not to dwell on it, but I often wonder what it would be like if Ma Huang Sor/jack hadn't outed me as a crossdresser. Would I still be a pathetic troll instead of the charming one?

12-31-2017 03:57 PM

BigMark Offline
Mocker

how the fuck did they know

12-31-2017 06:43 PM

Carsman Offline
Bad Mocker

They were in the same "changing room"! hah

Carsman: Loves Living Large

Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!
01-01-2018 10:24 AM

aussiefriend Away
Mocker

Oh Clang you're no Troll! You couldn't even be classed as an aspiring troll. A bikkie's moll, maybe one day in a more tolerant world, but a troll of any calibre, never.

01-01-2018 10:40 AM

Clang McFly Offline
Title Bureau Fat Fuck

(01-01-2018 10:40 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:  Oh Clang you're no Troll! You couldn't even be classed as an aspiring troll. A bikkie's moll, maybe one day in a more tolerant world, but a troll of any calibre, never.

Thanks, Aussie. Your right. I have a conscience and feel bad when I'm mean to people, so I guess I'm more of a part-time asshole.

01-01-2018 01:50 PM

Blindgreed1 Offline
Mocker

(12-29-2017 02:40 PM)Duchess Wrote:  

...bite your tongue? That's a figure of speech. Do you ever keep your mouth shut when you're dying to say something but have second thoughts about actually expressing it?
All the time. I have 2 kids that are grown and out of the nest. I'm not big on "I told you so" but I think it all the time. hah

01-02-2018 09:41 AM