DO YOU EVER...
That depends if you are majoring in Zoology or tectonic movement.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Intergalactic species development.
(12-31-2017, 01:09 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(12-29-2017, 10:34 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: *bites tongue* Or "you're going to end up disappointing or offending Duchess, HoTD or Love Child." Damn emotions! Why do I care what other people think of me so much? Sometimes I think I was better off when I didn't care about being loved or respected.

') You're such a troll, but a charming one. I don't get disappointed or offended easily and I already know you're not an asshole (well, no more than most of us -- probably a little less so).

I've been trying to put my troll days behind me (well at least here, still do a minor amount at Troll Kingdom). All being a troll did was get me negative attention. Positive attention is so much better.

Best not to dwell on it, but I often wonder what it would be like if Ma Huang Sor/jack hadn't outed me as a crossdresser. Would I still be a pathetic troll instead of the charming one?
how the fuck did they know

They were in the same "changing room"! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Oh Clang you're no Troll! You couldn't even be classed as an aspiring troll. A bikkie's moll, maybe one day in a more tolerant world, but a troll of any calibre, never.
(01-01-2018, 10:40 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: Oh Clang you're no Troll! You couldn't even be classed as an aspiring troll. A bikkie's moll, maybe one day in a more tolerant world, but a troll of any calibre, never.

Thanks, Aussie. Your right. I have a conscience and feel bad when I'm mean to people, so I guess I'm more of a part-time asshole.
(12-29-2017, 02:40 PM)Duchess Wrote:

...bite your tongue? That's a figure of speech. Do you ever keep your mouth shut when you're dying to say something but have second thoughts about actually expressing it?
All the time. I have 2 kids that are grown and out of the nest. I'm not big on "I told you so" but I think it all the time. hah