Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
BUFF DINING
(12-31-2017, 01:14 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Good to see they're sitting on black towels or something like that, at least the lady in the Janice Joplin shades is.

After having a closer look I think those are black underwear and I think that lady might be a man. But who the fuck knows. The good thing is they're not sitting on rattan chairs, that could leave some dents.

I'm skeeved by this buff dining and I wonder if I would feel the same if the pix were only of beautiful people.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(12-31-2017, 07:35 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I'm skeeved by this buff dining and I wonder if I would feel the same if the pix were only of beautiful people.

Fat shamer.

You sound like one of my co-workers that was talking to another co-worker about how she didn't go to any nude beaches in Europe because of all the fat ugly naked people. I bit my tongue, but maybe I shouldn't have.
(01-01-2018, 02:01 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Fat shamer.

You sound like one of my co-workers that was talking to another co-worker about how she didn't go to any nude beaches in Europe because of all the fat ugly naked people. I bit my tongue, but maybe I shouldn't have.

I was questioning myself and wondering if it would make a difference. It wouldn't. I simply don't want to see any naked strangers regardless of what they look like.

You're not a stranger though. Show me your tits or GTFO. Do it! Do it now!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(01-01-2018, 02:06 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(01-01-2018, 02:01 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Fat shamer.

I was questioning myself and wondering if it would make a difference. It wouldn't. I simply don't want to see any naked strangers regardless of what they look like.

You're not a stranger though. Show me your tits or GTFO. Do it! Do it now!

I will do it. But first I got to sign up for a new photo site like imgur. My tit pic selfies are still on photofucket.