Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
RE: the 2018 trivial drivel thread

Oh Lordy.

I've never seen that done here.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I suspect our modern mortuary science prevents nose decay.
Wow, nose tampons.
You would think they would shove that up the nostril cave with a pencil or something so they wouldn't show like a pad on a bikini.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Maybe its in there to keep anything from crawling out?
Beating Biggie to the punch here.

The worms crawl in, the worms crawl out..........

Sometimes I don't know if I've actually said it or just thought it.

Wooo. Meghan McCain just gave Liz Cheney a little bitch slap. Zing.

Meghan said, "My father doesn't need torture explained to him" in response to Liz defending the use of torture to John McCain...of all people!
Women are like that, full of zips and zingers.

I give a lot to be a patient individual.

I just read an old thread and I was inspired to activate the button that turns all the wimmins here into hot lesbians.
[Image: giphy.gif]

I don't like dolls, I never have. I think they're creepy like clowns are creepy.
Dolls are pretty creepy. The only ones that didn't creep me out when I was a kid were the Strawberry Shortcake dolls. I had everyone of them. Even the little negro one, her name is Orange Blossom and she smells heavenly. They all smell really good.

[Image: jMm9pVfm.jpg]
I even had The Purple Pine Man and Sour Grapes which were the hardest ones to find. I didn't really like them, but I needed them to complete my collection.

[Image: JLCxm30h.jpg]
I just spent the day installing new power steering lines in my truck. It was quoted at 500.00-600.00$ but I did it for 30.00 and 4 hrs of work. I could have been salmon fishing instead and trout doesn't start until the 15th so I feel good and these beers are going down good at any rate. Here's hoping your day was worth the work.
Pretty excellente my brougham.
(04-07-2018, 09:01 PM)Maggot Wrote: I just spent the day installing new power steering lines in my truck. It was quoted at 500.00-600.00$ but I did it for 30.00 and 4 hrs of work. I could have been salmon fishing instead and trout doesn't start until the 15th so I feel good and these beers are going down good at any rate. Here's hoping your day was worth the work.

Not saying I could do that because I couldn't but in many other things I take a lot of satisfaction out of doing it for myself rather than paying someone to do it. Not everything, but quite a bit.
I saw this story and thought of you immediately, Duchess.

Like so many nostalgic tv shows being rebooted these days, some old fashion trends are making a comeback too.

One of them is.......................the scrunchy. Yep, they're reportedly all the rage on the catwalks now and showing up in hair; here, there, and everywhere.

[Image: 01-embed-scrunchies.jpg?w=390]

^ This one goes for a mere $195.00.
(04-08-2018, 03:56 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I saw this story and thought of you immediately, Duchess.

hah

Scrunchies *cringe*

Ruth Bader Ginsburg is a huge fan of them and pretty much wears them on a daily basis. She has a huge collection and has even rated them. The best come from Zurich, followed by London and then Rome. Ha! I would never, ever attempt to argue scrunchies with RBG.