Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
KOLOGI FAMILY, NEW YEAR'S EVE FAMILY MASSACRE
SIXFOOTERsez Offline
Mocker

RE: KOLOGI FAMILY, NEW YEAR'S EVE FAMILY MASSACRE

I don't think that Autism "Causes" the violence, but Autism seems to remove the normal filters most folks have.
There is also a pervasive thing here in the US that removes holding off responsibility for actions by damaged individuals as well as not considering damaged individuals as possibly dangerous.
And it seems a lot of gun owners are irresponsible assholes

01-03-2018 03:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Love Child Offline
Mocker

(01-02-2018 03:51 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote:  Jeesus, that kid looks like a sociopath. So this one is on dad for not securing his weapons with a tard in the house.
Nice going dad

I wonder if we will find out just how "secure" that gun was. I am curious. One of the autistic kids I know will get into so many things and figure out how to unlock stuff, take stuff apart, make things run, whatever.
I think the father should not have had the gun in the house at all under these circumstances.
But if his kid didn't have a history of doing something like this-maybe he had no reason to worry.
Also-what are the chances that the gun was also already loaded?

01-03-2018 04:14 PM

HairOfTheDog Offline

[Image: 636504159860079446-IMG-0488.jpg]

The judge just issued a gag order in the case because it's currently being handled in family/juvenile court.

So, we won't learn much more until Scott Kologi ^ pleads guilty or goes to trial, unless the judge lifts the gag order or his case gets kicked up to adult court.

Ref: http://www.app.com/story/news/local/cour...000888001/

01-03-2018 07:03 PM