Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Happy New Year 2018
I never thought I would even live this long when I was 15. Here's hoping its a good year for one and all!

[Image: nye-dinner-nomad-2017..jpg]
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Happy New Year Maggot!
Same everyone! Watched New York there is no way you would catch me out in that cold weather hot tea or not.
Happy New Year everyone!

[Image: ba-awesome-colorful-fireworks-animated-gif-image-s.gif]

Happy New Year, Mockers. I hope the coming year is filled with peace, good health & happiness for all of you and everyone else I care about. I figure that if we all have happiness everything else will fall into place.

Y'all are my favorite assholes in all the land. Here's to you Cheers
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Happy New Year !
Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!
I trust everyone had a safe and happy new year?
(01-02-2018, 02:54 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: I trust everyone had a safe and happy new year?

Tonight is the first since Christmas Eve that I'm not working a 10 or 12 hour overnight shift. I feel relaxed and free.

New Year's Eve and Day were definitely safe and relatively happy for me. I'm glad to see 2017 fade into the sunset -- the first four months were the best in years, and then it got real sucky real fast.

2018 is gonna be a very good year though; I feel it.

Happy New Year Gunnar. I hope you're feeling better and not still losing lots of weight. Same thing happened to my brother-in-law starting in November and the docs still haven't figured it out yet. How was the end of the old year and beginning of the new year for you?
Make Another Year Great!
(01-02-2018, 08:27 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(01-02-2018, 02:54 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: I trust everyone had a safe and happy new year?

Tonight is the first since Christmas Eve that I'm not working a 10 or 12 hour overnight shift. I feel relaxed and free.

New Year's Eve and Day were definitely safe and relatively happy for me. I'm glad to see 2017 fade into the sunset -- the first four months were the best in years, and then it got real sucky real fast.

2018 is gonna be a very good year though; I feel it.

Happy New Year Gunnar. I hope you're feeling better and not still losing lots of weight. Same thing happened to my brother-in-law starting in November and the docs still haven't figured it out yet. How was the end of the old year and beginning of the new year for you?
Not still losing, but I'm not gaining and I eat like a horse. I feel fine and doc says I shouldn't worry about it. 2017 went out with a whimper. Pretty quiet. 2018 hasn't been bad so far.
(01-03-2018, 12:12 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: Not still losing, but I'm not gaining and I eat like a horse. I feel fine and doc says I shouldn't worry about it.

Really glad to hear your doctor isn't concerned and you've stopped losing weight Gunnar. The human body is still sometimes a mystery.

We just learned Friday that my BIL has an enlarged heart and that's what the doctors expect has caused the extreme weight loss and fatigue. He was hospitalized for over a week and had gone to the doctor multiple times over the last couple of months before a diagnosis was made. I don't really understand why that wouldn't have been detected earlier and all the details yet.
(01-08-2018, 12:26 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(01-03-2018, 12:12 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: Not still losing, but I'm not gaining and I eat like a horse. I feel fine and doc says I shouldn't worry about it.

Really glad to hear your doctor isn't concerned and you've stopped losing weight Gunnar. The human body is still sometimes a mystery.

We just learned Friday that my BIL has an enlarged heart and that's what the doctors expect has caused the extreme weight loss and fatigue. He was hospitalized for over a week and had gone to the doctor multiple times over the last couple of months before a diagnosis was made. I don't really understand why that wouldn't have been detected earlier and all the details yet.
That's not good. But at least they caught it.
Just checked in here, been busy with my crap. But I watched CNN NYE, the most awkward TV I have ever witnessed in the history of TV. I got on Twitter and expressed that but there were millions ahead of me saying the same thing. Very funny way to see in the New Year.