Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Confession Thread
Okay, so this may not seem like a big deal to you but I have to confess something.
The people I live with have a cat and I have been secretly feeding it and now I don't think I can stop. I will be going away to house sit next week and she is going to go crazy!
It all started when I wasn't feeling well and I thought I would do her daily feeding in my room. And I still had food left over so I kept giving it to her through out the week, now she keeps coming back and wants more food, so I gave in and gave her more food. She is already getting fat.
And the house owner noticed her getting fat! And she is fixed so she isn't pregnant!
LOL
WTF
I have to stop feeding her! I came home from a trip over Christmas and when I got back she was acting totally crazy when she saw me.

28 You're deranged! How dare you show such caring for a cat?! How dare you! For shame, Love Child.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(01-03-2018, 08:29 PM)Duchess Wrote:

28 You're deranged! How dare you show such caring for a cat?! How dare you! For shame, Love Child.

Caring for a cat is NOT overfeeding it.

Overfeeding is animal abuse.

For shame, Love Child. I really thought you had more pussy control.
OMG You both made me laugh so fucking hard right now. LOL. I think the cat usually hunts for birds in the summer, but it is so cold outside it doesn't hunt as much. She is going to hate me when I leave next week. I even thought about leaving a small bowl of food for her somewhere! Smiley_emoticons_biggrin I am so going to get caught.
Seriously
you are right. I am deranged.
No, you’re not deranged. Hahaha. I love what you’re doing. I wish the world was filled with people who cared about an animal’s comfort.
She feeds it 13 scoop twice a day. Maybe that is enough! Somehow the cat knew I would feed her more!

Okay other people need to start confessing. LOL.
(01-03-2018, 10:04 PM)Duchess Wrote: No, you’re not deranged. Hahaha. I love what you’re doing. I wish the world was filled with people who cared about an animal’s comfort.

Comfort until the overfeeding causes a bowel obstruction or the cat chokes on its own vomit.
(01-04-2018, 12:25 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: Comfort until the overfeeding causes a bowel obstruction or the cat chokes on its own vomit.

Animals are often smarter than people in that they stop eating when they are full. They don't need to be protected from themselves, unlike some humans.
As long as you are feeding the cat cat food and not table scraps it will be fine. Once you start feeding them scraps they may end up knocking over the trash can to get more. Going on top of tables etc.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(01-04-2018, 05:57 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(01-04-2018, 12:25 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: Comfort until the overfeeding causes a bowel obstruction or the cat chokes on its own vomit.

Animals are often smarter than people in that they stop eating when they are full. They don't need to be protected from themselves, unlike some humans.
Maybe, but I have known many dogs that would eat until they could not eat any more if they had the chance.

Cats and Dogs will lie to you and take out like they have never been fed
Love Child's cat

(01-04-2018, 07:08 AM)Maggot Wrote: As long as you are feeding the cat cat food and not table scraps it will be fine. Once you start feeding them scraps they may end up knocking over the trash can to get more. Going on top of tables etc.

I am not feeding it human food. Just the same dry food the owners feed it.
I did good today and didn't feed it at all. Only its normal feeding time at 5 PM because the owners weren't home. The cat went a little bit crazy, but then just went to sleep.