Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Life on the outside is expensive
I have to start shopping like I am poor now, because I am poor. I blew through my bonus and only working 10 hours a week isn't cutting it right now.
I have cut out some unneccesary expenses, but my worst culprit is my grocery shopping. I am used to buying whatever kind of food I want. The thing that sucks-is I have fucking food sensitivities so I can't just live on toast and top rammen.
But I did live on corn tortillas this week and cheese! I am still buying expensive luxury itesm to eat though.
Fuck.
I am applying for these jobs that take forever to hear back-I need to do something in between to make ends meet.

This is my kick myself in the ass thread. I know it will all be all right, I just have to re-learn some poor spending habits.
Job hunting is frustrating these days, it takes forever for them to make a decision
Good Luck
(01-03-2018, 09:56 PM)Love Child Wrote: I have to start shopping like I am poor now, because I am poor. I blew through my bonus and only working 10 hours a week isn't cutting it right now.
I have cut out some unneccesary expenses, but my worst culprit is my grocery shopping. I am used to buying whatever kind of food I want. The thing that sucks-is I have fucking food sensitivities so I can't just live on toast and top rammen.
But I did live on corn tortillas this week and cheese! I am still buying expensive luxury itesm to eat though.
Fuck.

I am applying for these jobs that take forever to hear back-I need to do something in between to make ends meet.

This is my kick myself in the ass thread. I know it will all be all right, I just have to re-learn some poor spending habits.

Food expense is one of the few things you can control until you find a good job.
Don't know what the food sensitivities are, but eggs are cheap, fried, or scrambled, or hard boiled.
Pasta is cheap, red sauce, or garlic & oil, or cream sauce, or vodka sauce.
Cereal in milk is cheap, breakfast, or lunch, or even dinner.
To name a few things. (Worked for me in my early years)
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Thanks!
You could find an old rich geezer and marry him in a pinch.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Sister wife?
(01-04-2018, 01:40 PM)Maggot Wrote: You could find an old rich geezer and marry him in a pinch.

I kind of already had a sugar daddy type person in my life before I went to live in the mountains.
I am trying to become more independent now....
OMG the truth comes out! LOL

I have been eating corn tortillas with melted cheese. Luckily the family I live with invites me to dinner quite often and I contribute where I can. I know I won't starve.

@Big Mark I would love to be a sister wife! (In my deep fantasies) LOL
Start eating like a body builder on a budget. Sweet potatoes, chicken, tuna, oatmeal with no sugar, eggs, water and frozen vegetables. No more tortillas and melted cheese for you.
Tortilla is because I don't eat bread. They are pretty cheap too. I like your menu! I will do it! LOL I forgot about Tuna.