Top 100 most embarrassing moments

Embarrassing moments. Ugh. I have many but the one that still makes me cringe years later is this one -

Back when I used to drink I went to a sports bar for lunch with a group of girlfriends, all great looking women. We used to get hit on whenever we were out even though that wasn't what we were looking for. On this particular day rather than leaving when lunch was over we stayed, all afternoon and into the early evening, we were shitfaced. We were sitting at the bar and there was a group of guys at a table behind us, we couldn't help but notice them checking us out and the more they looked and talked among themselves the more irate some of us became, we were drunk & belligerent and it reached the point that I marched my ass over to them and ranted. When I finished one of the guys said, ma'am, (and being called ma'am set me off even more), we are watching the game on the TV above your heads. It was then that I would have given every penny I had if the floor would have opened wide and swallowed me whole. My face burns as I recall this. Ugh.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

Messages In This Thread
Top 100 most embarrassing moments - by Love Child - 01-03-2018, 10:04 PM
RE: Top 100 most embarrassing moments - by Maggot - 01-04-2018, 07:11 AM
RE: Top 100 most embarrassing moments - by Duchess - 01-05-2018, 11:37 AM
RE: Top 100 most embarrassing moments - by sally - 01-05-2018, 11:10 PM