Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Do you think it's right
I'm not trolling. He still wants to go on his walks so bad, but he can't make it so I think I can get him in this wagon. I was joking about the Depends though. I think the day he wears Depends is the day he'd want me to shoot him.

[Image: 1xX8kxnl.jpg]

[Image: B4IIzAAl.jpg]
(01-18-2018, 05:34 PM)sally Wrote: [Image: 1xX8kxnl.jpg]

I feel like I've known him his whole life
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
He smells horrid too, It's impossible to keep up with him pissing all over his fur. I think I can fit him in that wagon though so he can at least enjoy going out a few more times
Well, this whole scenario is really sad and I feel bad for you sal. But, I'm laughing right now imagining you smoking a cig and pulling him around the park in that wagon, even without the Depends. Hope it works out.
(01-18-2018, 06:02 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I'm laughing right now imagining you smoking a cig and pulling him around the park in that wagon, even without the Depends.

That's how I felt when I hollered troll! Can you picture that?! Ahahaha!

I feel a little bad for laughing in this thread.
It will look ridiculous, but he likes going for his walks more than anything in the world so I think he'd be willing to sit in the pink wagon lol. I can even stash some beers in there. Not tonight though, it is cold here, coldest day of the year with it being 23 degrees this morning.
You won't look ridiculous, you'll look like a devoted pet owner. It's just a really funny mental picture.
I know someone who pulled their dog in a wagon, but I can't remember what was wrong with the dog. That dog is lucky to have you Sally!

Well there's also this Sal! Check Amazon

[Image: jWoKRMe.jpg]
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

You don't need no stinkin depends...........just wash it off with a hose after.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Sally, how's your dog doing?