FLU SHOTS
(01-29-2018, 08:14 PM)Love Child Wrote: I am sick right now!

There you are! I hope you're feeling much better real soon. 72

So many of the people I know here at home & online have been sick. I've managed to escape it so far *knocks wood* but I'm pretty fricken paranoid about it. Try to drink as much as you can! It's so important to stay hydrated.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

Yeah Vodka is on sale this week, and it hydrates you until you feel good! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I read that 56,000 Americans are expected to die from the flu this year. That freaks me out!
(02-13-2018, 05:28 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I read that 56,000 Americans are expected to die from the flu this year. That freaks me out!
The average range is about 3,000-50,000, so it's a little high. I get a flu shot every year because of my exposure risk. Never gotten sick from it and I've dodged some bullets. I'm also a hand washing freak, and don't like to use the anti-bacterial sanitizers because that just builds resistance.
Mr Trips is right around the corner.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Our daughter called today and said our teen age grandson (lives in KC MO) has a sore throat, and a 102.5 fever.
She took him to their doctor, and he was tested, and test results showed a 60% chance he "may" or may not have the flu. What the hell does that mean? Of course, she is monitoring him closely, he's taking script drugs, and she will follow up with the doctor accordingly.
The nasty flu is everywhere!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I got put to the deck last week by the flu. Two days of feeling like I was hit by a truck... muscle weakness, joint aches, general malaise. Then it passed, and now just a lingering cold. I've never had the flu shot though, figure I'll wait until I'm old and frail Smiley_emoticons_smile
(02-14-2018, 08:39 PM)Jimbone Wrote: I got put to the deck last week by the flu. Two days of feeling like I was hit by a truck... muscle weakness, joint aches, general malaise. Then it passed, and now just a lingering cold. I've never had the flu shot though, figure I'll wait until I'm old and frail Smiley_emoticons_smile

Mr. Bone! I’m happy to see you!
Remember when this was the biggest thing we had to worry about?
(01-27-2018, 11:40 AM)BigMark Wrote: You won't die, just wish you did.

hah
Why can't they make a vaccine to prevent communism? Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch
Where's the communism, rothschild, in your head?
(09-12-2021, 12:06 AM)sally Wrote: Remember when this was the biggest thing we had to worry about?

56,000 people dying seems so quaint when compared to 600,000.
(09-12-2021, 05:24 AM)Duchess Wrote: Where's the communism, rothschild, in your head?

People will buy anything if it's packaged properly, Duchess.
That's called capitalism and I'm all for it.  hah
(02-13-2018, 09:58 PM)Maggot Wrote: Mr Trips is right around the corner.

This wasn't Mr. Trips but the next wave might be.

If the "government" said that everyone must be "chipped" and said if you weren't you couldn't work or fly in a plane or even get into a grocery store, would you get a "chip"? 

My Daughter thinks Covid is just a trial to see how far people can be pushed, she may be onto something.
(09-12-2021, 03:32 AM)rothschild Wrote: Why can't they make a vaccine to prevent communism?  Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

I for one welcome our communist Reptilian overlords. Fuck them racist  crab people! EGLM!*

*Elder God Lives Matter
(09-12-2021, 10:11 AM)Maggot Wrote:

If the "government" said that everyone must be "chipped" and said if you weren't you couldn't work or fly in a plane or even get into a grocery store, would you get a "chip"? 

My Daughter thinks Covid is just a trial to see how far people can be pushed, she may be onto something.
Yes I would get chipped. The prophecy must be fulfilled! 666. Mark of the Beast!

*snort laugh*
(09-12-2021, 10:52 AM)Duchess Wrote:

*snort laugh*

I thought I saw something on the Drudge report about it. They have had some stories that people laughed at that ended up being true.  hah