Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Food Shopping
I can't believe there isn't a thread about food shopping yet. I went back for 13 pages and didn't see one, but I did see a superbowl one I thought about bumping.

I currently order from 3 local grocery stores. Amazon and now I have just been turned on to Azzure Market. It is good food, mostly bulk, organic, healthy.

My grocery order came in yesterday and had some broken eggs and one item wrong (baking powder instead of corn starch). They gave me a refund for those items. At first they said it would just be a credit for next time but someone else chimed in on the email and said she would refund it. I was fine with either.

Does everyone here do the Cost Co thing and order in bulk?

No, I don't order in bulk, but I do a significant amount of grocery shopping online and I love it. Shiiiit, I can shop in my jammies AND get it delivered. Whatta time to be alive.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
LOL awesome. I just made a thread about being in my pajamas today. I have to get my grocery orders in by noon to get them the next day. I usually am pretty close to the cut off time. I shouldn't be so last minute with my orders.

There is another place people order from-Thrive Market. But you have to pay $5 a month-even if you don't order something-and I have to sign up and pay before I can see what they have. It is mostly organic snacks. Annoying.

I shop at Market32, Walmart and The Dollar Tree. Every week. $100 a week usually. I go shopping with my brother Ed.
We drive to Spain for Cash Lepe and Costco Seville.
I’ve been trying to avoid the grocery stores as much as possible. I order meat in bulk online from Grand Western because the grocery store meat sucks. We have a great seafood market so I buy that fresh and I have been going to the farmers market for locally farmed produce and eggs.
That's awesome

I put in my order yesterday so that i can make stuffed mushrooms for Sunday.
WELL
the store left off the mushrooms.
THE ONE THING I WANTED they left off
So now I have a bunch of cheese and other stuff that I'm not sure what to make or how to preserve it so it doesn't go bad.
Can I freeze cheese?

(02-09-2024, 11:56 PM)MirahM Wrote: I put in my order yesterday so that i can make stuffed mushrooms for Sunday.
WELL
the store left off the mushrooms.
THE ONE THING I WANTED they left off
So now I have a bunch of cheese and other stuff that I'm not sure what to make or how to preserve it so it doesn't go bad.
Can I freeze cheese?

Can't you go out into the woods and pick some wild mushrooms? Take a chance. They can't all be poisonous.
Yes,chat will make for a fun super bowl party.

There is still a slight snow pack in the woods.

[Image: mwtrgya6t0t1.jpg]
No.
I mean I love my sauces
But no Marc. No

I usually don’t care for ketchup or onion rings, but for some reason I’m craving it. Big beer battered, county fair style onion rings dipped in ketchup.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(02-10-2024, 09:57 AM)BigMark Wrote: [Image: mwtrgya6t0t1.jpg]

Yum. The McMensturation Special.
*hurls*
SUPERSEX!

I'll take the soup.