Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
SUPER BOWL MENU
It's fucking funny watching Curtis Stone cooking on CBS with that dumb blonde bitch. His over fake American accent to try and fit in cracks me the fuck up. O-regg-Ann-O... hahaha
Oregano is like salt around here. I hate it unless it's getting pulled off s rope hanging upside down. That stuff grows like a weed!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Everyone loved the buffalo wings, good stuff!
They are pretty good and easy that way, huh?

Did you make chili? I made it, but I did a few things different from that recipe I posted and the longer it sits in the crock pot the better it seems to get.
I took 20 deviled eggs next door to watch the game.

This time, I added sour cream and bacon bits to the usual deviling. They were pretty effin' good.

But, you need a lot more than 10 eggs to satisfy four stoned people I now know, even with pizza and wings in the mix.
Stuffed mushrooms were awesome and I had leftover stuffing, stuffed 2 peppers and then we just ate the sausage on the side. It was yum!
(02-04-2018, 08:45 PM)sally Wrote: They are pretty good and easy that way, huh?

Did you make chili? I made it, but I did a few things different from that recipe I posted and the longer it sits in the crock pot the better it seems to get.

I added Mexican corn and hot salsa and put a can of kidney and a can of habenaro beans with extra hamburg. It came out thick and once I sprinkled mozzarella on top it was really good.
(02-04-2018, 11:34 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: But, you need a lot more than 10 eggs to satisfy four stoned people I now know, even with pizza and wings in the mix.

I can never make enough deviled eggs, people pop them like jelly beans.
(02-05-2018, 10:34 AM)sally Wrote: I can never make enough deviled eggs, people pop them like jelly beans.

Yeah, they're pretty addictive.

It's kind of weird. I can't imagine eating 5 hard-boiled eggs in a single sitting. And, I really like hard-boiled eggs.

But, I could easily down ten deviled eggs, no problem.
I told my Daughter that I was having buffalo wings this year and she said "great"!!   10 min later she came running out of her room and whispers in my ear " but when they came out, it wasn't so good"     Blush
I'm looking forward to jalapeno poppers & mozzarella sticks. Mmmmm
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
It's at 6pm so I might have to take a nap beforehand.  hah
Me too. I'll be right behind you.   50

Zzzzzzzz
(02-01-2019, 12:37 PM)Duchess Wrote: Me too. I'll be right behind you.   50

Zzzzzzzz

You and Maggot are old farts. I'll be playing poker and smoking cigars at a cigar lounge before the game and then watching the game at the cigar lounge while smoking more cigars and eating pizza and wings.
Old
(02-01-2019, 01:46 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(02-01-2019, 12:37 PM)Duchess Wrote: Me too. I'll be right behind you.   50

Zzzzzzzz

You and Maggot are old farts. I'll be playing poker and smoking cigars at a cigar lounge before the game and then watching the game at the cigar lounge while smoking more cigars and eating pizza and wings.

Yeah but you sleep till 11 every morning
I get up at 4:00 AM. If I stayed in bed until 11:00 AM I could stay up after dark too!
my house we will smoke some venison loins and make a big ol pot of squirrel stew.
Sonofabitch!   Taz
(02-01-2019, 02:22 PM)Duchess Wrote: Sonofabitch!   Taz

does that mean you don't want a bowl?