Things Are Getting Worse, Not Better: Round Ups, Checkpoints and National ID Cards
BigMark Offline
Mocker

RE: Things Are Getting Worse, Not Better: Round Ups, Checkpoints and National ID Cards

Would you say something to protect someone in Mexico then they come the next day and kill your whole family in front of you and then take your eyeballs out and feed them to you, would saying nothing be embracing the original crime?

03-12-2018 12:04 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Blindgreed1 Offline
Mocker

RE: Things Are Getting Worse, Not Better: Round Ups, Checkpoints and National ID Cards

(03-11-2018 08:26 AM)susan Wrote:  Tyranny didn't work out too well for the USSR, Nazi Germany, and Cambodia so why are Americans embracing it?
John Wilkes Booth believed "Honest Abe" to be a tyrant. Everyone has their own opinions. I'm on an airplane. I may not like the pilot, but it doesn't mean I want to crash the plane. I would prefer to make it to my next destination. But seriously... How cool would it be to have skulls and fire on the front of the uniform hat? I'd wear that shit proudly!

03-12-2018 10:32 AM

trc Offline
Virgin

The same moral police officer who earns $24,000 per year and says that he loves the Bill of Rights might be happy to torture if he was paid $100,000 a year.

05-11-2018 07:53 AM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

If my son was in the service and was captured by a band of terrorist's and the leader was caught and knew where my kid was I would be the first one holding a jug of water over his head when he was hanging upside down. I'm sure that that would be the case in many other situations.
Like the 2 ISIS leaders that were captured by the Iragi's they are probably enduring hours of torture at this very moment. After seeing the videos of what ISIS did to the towns in Iraq I have absolutely no pity for them. Every last one of them should be rounded up and scalped alive.

You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance.
05-11-2018 08:03 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

trc Offline
Virgin

If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking is freedom.

05-12-2018 01:24 AM