Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Don't Laugh
Love Child Offline
Mocker

Don't Laugh

I joined an online dating sight. It isn't match.com or one of the popular ones it is industry specific. (I am sure someone can figure it out!)
And yes I will use the excuse that my friends were over, we were hanging out and one of them mentioned this certain website and I was so shocked that it existed so we decided to sign me up since I was the only single one in the room.
Signing up is the only way to look at other people's profiles. And then of course they want you to pay to have all of these cool features but I'm not going to!

02-10-2018 04:54 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

SIXFOOTERsez Offline
Mocker

RE: Don't Laugh

Yea I was on 4 of those sites last year and after a bunch of conversations, 3 dates and no action or chemistry I deleted them. South Florida is a weird place, everyone is looking for "A Travel Companion" translated that means a sugar daddy.
Good luck with it though but remember your going to have to kiss a lot of frogs to find your prince

02-10-2018 10:35 AM

Duchess Away
Administrator

I'm not laughing. The internet has changed the way people communicate and the way some relationships are started. I hope you have a positive experience. Smiley_emoticons_smile

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
02-10-2018 12:34 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Love Child Offline
Mocker

Thanks! I don't think I am going to get very far. I have profile views and a couple of likes, but I have to pay $84 to see who they are. Maybe I'll agree in a couple weeks.

02-10-2018 03:09 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

Now I'm going to worry about you. hah I'm such a weirdo. While I know you have a bit of a provocative nature & are a sensible young woman I still view you as an innocent. I don't want anyone taking advantage of you. Sometimes I see the world as seriously fucked up and I view everyone through a hairy eyeball & I'm suspicious of their motives.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
02-10-2018 03:57 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Love Child Offline
Mocker

No, you are right. I can get myself into trouble sometimes. I think I am thankful that I live with others and I think that keeps me safe sometimes. When I lived on my own I got myself into all sorts of trouble! (Fun trouble!)
I have to pay $84 in order to interact with most of the people on this sight, no one has peeked my interest that much yet.....it is a nice distraction in my job hunt though! Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

02-10-2018 04:03 PM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

Do they charge for delivery like a pizza?

02-10-2018 05:23 PM

pyropappy Offline
Mocker

Christian mingle or Alt?

02-11-2018 04:01 PM

Love Child Offline
Mocker

Nope

02-11-2018 04:02 PM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

Great! I HATE delivery charges!

02-11-2018 06:41 PM