Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't Laugh
I joined an online dating sight. It isn't match.com or one of the popular ones it is industry specific. (I am sure someone can figure it out!)
And yes I will use the excuse that my friends were over, we were hanging out and one of them mentioned this certain website and I was so shocked that it existed so we decided to sign me up since I was the only single one in the room.
Signing up is the only way to look at other people's profiles. And then of course they want you to pay to have all of these cool features but I'm not going to!
Yea I was on 4 of those sites last year and after a bunch of conversations, 3 dates and no action or chemistry I deleted them. South Florida is a weird place, everyone is looking for "A Travel Companion" translated that means a sugar daddy.
Good luck with it though but remember your going to have to kiss a lot of frogs to find your prince

I'm not laughing. The internet has changed the way people communicate and the way some relationships are started. I hope you have a positive experience. Smiley_emoticons_smile
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Thanks! I don't think I am going to get very far. I have profile views and a couple of likes, but I have to pay $84 to see who they are. Maybe I'll agree in a couple weeks.

Now I'm going to worry about you. hah I'm such a weirdo. While I know you have a bit of a provocative nature & are a sensible young woman I still view you as an innocent. I don't want anyone taking advantage of you. Sometimes I see the world as seriously fucked up and I view everyone through a hairy eyeball & I'm suspicious of their motives.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
No, you are right. I can get myself into trouble sometimes. I think I am thankful that I live with others and I think that keeps me safe sometimes. When I lived on my own I got myself into all sorts of trouble! (Fun trouble!)
I have to pay $84 in order to interact with most of the people on this sight, no one has peeked my interest that much yet.....it is a nice distraction in my job hunt though! Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
Do they charge for delivery like a pizza?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Christian mingle or Alt?
Nope
Great! I HATE delivery charges!
I just found my old wedding invitation that got all dolled up and crafted by my Karate instructors wife back in 1999, I bring this this out and the professor will squeal like a seal. She thought it got tossed when we moved and was reflecting about it a few days ago because he is now the "enforcer" at her school.
(02-10-2018, 04:03 PM)Love Child Wrote: No, you are right. I can get myself into trouble sometimes. I think I am thankful that I live with others and I think that keeps me safe sometimes. When I lived on my own I got myself into all sorts of trouble! (Fun trouble!)
I have to pay $84 in order to interact with most of the people on this sight, no one has peeked my interest that much yet.....it is a nice distraction in my job hunt though! Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Match.com only charges like $60 to interact with your matches.

Zoosk is even cheaper at like $30.

I didn't get far myself because I didn't want to pay to interact with people either.
One way or another you will pay.
(03-27-2018, 08:00 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(02-10-2018, 04:03 PM)Love Child Wrote: No, you are right. I can get myself into trouble sometimes. I think I am thankful that I live with others and I think that keeps me safe sometimes. When I lived on my own I got myself into all sorts of trouble! (Fun trouble!)

I didn't get far myself because I didn't want to pay to interact with people either.

Are those just hook up sights?

I don't feel like the one I am on is a hook up sight. But I disabled my account for now. Too busy settling in to the new job and looking for a place to live-and not with some new guy or something! Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

My friends son(he is maybe 13 or 14) he likes to ask me how my "dating site" is coming along. I let him look at it once and he would of had me flirting with all of them and sending messages.
(03-28-2018, 01:36 AM)Love Child Wrote:
(03-27-2018, 08:00 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

Are those just hook up sights?

I don't feel like the one I am on is a hook up sight. But I disabled my account for now. Too busy settling in to the new job and looking for a place to live-and not with some new guy or something! Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

My friends son(he is maybe 13 or 14) he likes to ask me how my "dating site" is coming along. I let him look at it once and he would of had me flirting with all of them and sending messages.
I don't know if those just hook up sites. I didn't get too far, but every now and then I get messages saying women viewed my profile and part of me wishes I could communicate with them without paying any money.

Right now...Desperate me is trying hard not to back to the only available woman he knows that wants him aka Ginny Brooks.