Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NFL 2018

I can't recall if I posted this in here or somewhere else. If I'm repeating myself, forgive me!

Every time I see this I laugh out loud. I like it so much.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

I just watched Nick Foles historic Super Bowl MVP performance AND I'M JACKED THE HELL UP!
Cowgirls released Dez Bryant... who didn't see that coming a mile away?
(04-13-2018, 02:24 PM)Jimbone Wrote: Cowgirls released Dez Bryant... who didn't see that coming a mile away?

Me 50
(04-13-2018, 02:25 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(04-13-2018, 02:24 PM)Jimbone Wrote: Cowgirls released Dez Bryant... who didn't see that coming a mile away?

Me 50
Really? I can't stand the old codger, but one thing I have to say about him is he stands behind his word. He said last year that he "expected to see a lot more out of Dez and if Dez couldn't deliver, the Cowballs would be looking for a new WR." Well... Maybe not in those exact words but you get the point. hah

MS, we'll find out tonight if we open the season together.

We're playing the Jags in London in October.
(04-19-2018, 11:53 AM)Duchess Wrote:

That Philly-Jags game could be a Supet Bowl preview.
(04-19-2018, 11:53 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I hate the European games. Everyone ends up dragging ass the following week. If Europe want's American football so bad, they should open a branch of the league over there.

We play the Falcons first. We play the Vikings at home the 5th week and only one West Coast game.
(04-20-2018, 04:54 PM)Duchess Wrote:

We play the Falcons first. We play the Vikings at home the 5th week and only one West Coast game.
And Foles just agreed to a new contract with a 2019 option. Nicky is staying in Philly.
(04-20-2018, 06:51 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: And Foles just agreed to a new contract with a 2019 option. Nicky is staying in Philly.

I didn't think he'd go anywhere and I think in the future that he will choose to retire rather than go to another team. That's just my opinion. It was a horrible experience for him last time, bad enough that he actually considered retiring then and I don't believe that him now being a Super Bowl winning QB will change his opinion.
Gotta be tough though... just won a Super Bowl and accepting backup status?
(04-20-2018, 08:23 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Gotta be tough though... just won a Super Bowl and accepting backup status?
I don't think he looks at it that way MS. I mean if you break it down he didn't even play a full season and got a ring and a place in the record books for it. Pretty good gig if you ask me.
(04-20-2018, 08:23 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Gotta be tough though... just won a Super Bowl and accepting backup status?

Big Dick Nick is all about the team and doing whatever he can to help them win, he's as unselfish as they come. He's going to be a minister when he's done with football.
(04-24-2018, 11:20 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Big Dick Nick is all about the team and doing whatever he can to help them win, he's as unselfish as they come. He's going to be a minister when he's done with football.
I forget who it was, but somebody renegotiated their contract so that Nick could get more $$$
(04-24-2018, 01:54 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: I forget who it was, but somebody renegotiated their contract so that Nick could get more $$$

Brandon Brooks. We have the best locker room in the NFL. Smiley_emoticons_smile
(04-24-2018, 02:47 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(04-24-2018, 01:54 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: I forget who it was, but somebody renegotiated their contract so that Nick could get more $$$

Brandon Brooks. We have the best locker room in the NFL. Smiley_emoticons_smile
It's definitely a team mentality. And excuse my timing, but what is our West Coast game? The Rams?
(04-24-2018, 03:07 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: what is our West Coast game? The Rams?

Yes, in prime time, baybay. The week before Christmas.
(04-24-2018, 03:14 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(04-24-2018, 03:07 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: what is our West Coast game? The Rams?

Yes, in prime time, baybay. The week before Christmas.
Wentz may have an axe to grind on that one. Rams have improved a lot over the off-season. Should be a good game.

It's ring sizing day at the Nova Care Complex. Smiley_emoticons_smile