Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NFL 2018
Analysts are giving the Eagles the highest grade (A) in the NFCE for the 2018 draft. Pretty interesting considering we didn't even make a pick.

How the hell can they score us then? Da hell.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(04-27-2018, 10:50 AM)Duchess Wrote:

How the hell can they score us then? Da hell.
Howie was wheelin and dealin our first pick. That's how. The phrase used in the article I read this morning is "the rich just got richer."Blowing-kisses
(04-27-2018, 01:38 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: The phrase used in the article I read this morning is "the rich just got richer."Blowing-kisses

Ooohhhh I like it!
I was watching bits and pieces of the NFL draft. Man, talk about a dog&pony show!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Vikes went into the draft needing OL and DL help in my opinion.

What do we do?

Take a CB at #30 (we have two #1 draft picks manning each corner spot right now) and an offensive tackle @ #62 that we are labeling as a ‘project’.

What the hell?
(04-28-2018, 11:33 AM)Maggot Wrote: I was watching bits and pieces of the NFL draft. Man, talk about a dog&pony show!
I enjoyed watching David Akers talk smack to the cowballs fans, and we followed it up by stealing the TE they had all their eggs in one basket on to replace Jason Witten hah
(05-01-2018, 09:16 AM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: I enjoyed watching David Akers talk smack to the cowballs fans, and we followed it up by stealing the TE they had all their eggs in one basket on to replace Jason Witten hah

That was so cool!

I didn't know they had their eye on Goedert! Ahahaha! That is so delicious!
(05-01-2018, 10:42 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(05-01-2018, 09:16 AM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: I enjoyed watching David Akers talk smack to the cowballs fans, and we followed it up by stealing the TE they had all their eggs in one basket on to replace Jason Witten hah

That was so cool!

I didn't know they had their eye on Goedert! Ahahaha! That is so delicious!
He was their guy. I bet Jerry pissed himself hah
(05-01-2018, 12:03 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: He was their guy.

I feel so ridiculously pleased about that. I'm getting the biggest kick out of imagining the look on his face when we traded up and picked Goedert.
Jerry's face when we picked Goedert

Hehehe
(05-01-2018, 05:09 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Hehehe
hah
We sealed up Pederson until 2020 and gave Sproles a lucrative deal. I halfway expected Spoles to land a "much respect" type contract, but he got a "part of our 2018 offense" contract. Blount singed on for 2 more years and Clement is already cemented in. Ajayi isn't going anywhere anytime soon. We're pretty solid at RB.
(05-04-2018, 10:45 AM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: Blount singed on for 2 more years

LaGarrette Blount? He signed with the Lions in March.
(05-04-2018, 11:08 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(05-04-2018, 10:45 AM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: Blount singed on for 2 more years

LaGarrette Blount? He signed with the Lions in March.
I guess you didn't hear about the new cloning lab in the Novacare basement? Phumphrey = Blount
Not sure if you heard, but the owner of an LA mansion is asking for 20K in damages to his mansion after Jay Ajayi rented it back in Feb after the SB. He says a table was broken and there's a scratch on the floor. He says Ajayi and a friend had 3 parties there (ha-duh!) after being told they weren't allowed to throw any parties. Everybody want's to cash in.
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/jay-a...-is-bogus/
(05-15-2018, 01:52 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: He says Ajayi and a friend had 3 parties there (ha-duh!) after being told they weren't allowed to throw any parties. Everybody want's to cash in.

Choo Choo. I ride the Jay train.

I hope there's more to this story. I don't want to think badly of him. I like him! He must be so excited to be playing London this year, huh. Smiley_emoticons_smile