Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
WEIRDO

I am. I like extension cords and I buy them in all sizes. I don't let anyone else use 'em either. No one puts them away like I do. I wrap them perfectly around my arm and make sure they can't become undone. I like lightbulbs & batteries too.

What are you weird about?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Oh shit, my aching fingers.
(02-17-2018, 02:02 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I am. I like extension cords and I buy them in all sizes. I don't let anyone else use 'em either. No one puts them away like I do. I wrap them perfectly around my arm and make sure they can't become undone. I like lightbulbs & batteries too.

I used to be pretty weird about pillows -- decorative pillows. I've got a million of them. Last year, I moved most of them into cartons in the garage (but I still have quite a few in the house).

When I first moved to Northern California, I rented a small house and had about 50 candles in the living room which I lit almost every night for a couple of years. It was a cool vibe, I thought, but it was pretty weird looking back on it.
Whenever I get an elastic in my hands it winds up around my wrist, sometimes I look and see an elastic there and don't even remember putting it on. I usually end up shooting it at some poor victim.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(02-20-2018, 12:22 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(02-17-2018, 02:02 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I used to be pretty weird about pillows -- decorative pillows. I've got a million of them. Last year, I moved most of them into cartons in the garage (but I still have quite a few in the house).

When I first moved to Northern California, I rented a small house and had about 50 candles in the living room which I lit almost every night for a couple of years. It was a cool vibe, I thought, but it was pretty weird looking back on it.

I have a bunch of throw pillows too. I buy them and then decide I don't really like them, stuff them in the closet and then buy new ones. My husband even asked me how many fucking pillows are you going to buy. I had to stop with the candles too because my house was starting to look like the house Carrie lived in.

I just read that Duracell now has something called "power lock" and they are guaranteeing 10 years! Ten years! Be still my heart.
A battery that lasts ten years, dang girl!
(02-20-2018, 04:03 PM)BigMark Wrote: A battery that lasts ten years, dang girl!

Yeah! How 'bout that shit! I use a ton of batteries. Git yur mind outta the gutter. I have a bunch of faux candles that look like the real deal, right down to flickering, some are on timers and others have their own remote.
Those candles take big ass batteries too. Luminara I think they're called. We've got some as well, they are awesome.
That 10 years is Storage time, not use time. I use a lot of batteries too in all kinds of shit, flashlights, remotes, several of those candles, motion detectors in the house.
I spent a little smart money a while back and got a good universal battery charger on Amazon and have started using rechargeable batteries wherever I can. This thing will indipendantly charge 4 batteries at a time, all different sizes.
(02-20-2018, 04:13 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Yeah! How BZZZZT'bout that shit! I use a ton of batteries.BZZZZT Git yur mind outta the gutter.BZZZT I have a bunch of faux BZZZTcandles that look like the real deal, right downBZZZZT to flickering, some are on timers and bZZZZTothers have their own remote.

fify

Oh dear. Changing things to fit your narrative makes you look like a typical trump supporting Republican.
Typical, yeah that describes me.
(02-21-2018, 01:46 AM)BigMark Wrote:
(02-20-2018, 04:13 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Yeah! How BZZZZT'bout that shit! I use a ton of batteries.BZZZZT Git yur mind outta the gutter.BZZZT I have a bunch of faux BZZZTcandles that look like the real deal, right downBZZZZT to flickering, some are on timers and bZZZZTothers have their own remote.

fify

Taking a queue from Jack Flash in American Pie. Let's start a 'gofundme' page so Duchess will never be without batteries.
(02-21-2018, 10:46 AM)BigMark Wrote: Typical, yeah that describes me.

I wouldn't like you as much as I do if I actually thought you are typical.
(02-21-2018, 01:03 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote: Let's start a 'gofundme' page so Duchess will never be without batteries.

I'm good! I just bought a pack each of 16 double A & triple A when I was out today. hah

My low lighting is going to send me to the poor house.

No broken cookies go in the cookie jar. Dramaqueen
(02-27-2018, 06:45 AM)Duchess Wrote:

No broken cookies go in the cookie jar. Dramaqueen

Girl scout cookies don't break.
(02-27-2018, 06:53 AM)Maggot Wrote: Girl scout cookies

I saw it is that time of year. DANGER! DANGER!
Samoans and thin mints. They are my kryptonite.