Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
MISSING: LUCAS HERNANDEZ, 5 - KANSAS
(02-27-2018, 04:44 PM)Duchess Wrote: I see that. Surely the authorities have noted that as well. Right? Sometimes it's hard to have faith. Smiley_emoticons_slash

It is getting harder to have faith in LE.

Over the last couple of years, we've seen so many case of cops shooting people who turned out to be unarmed, some of whom were in no position to shoot (if they'd even had a gun) and were begging the officers not to shoot.

Then, there were was the Las Vegas sheriff who hailed his deputies as heroes for getting to the mass shooter's room first and waiting over an hour to breach the room because the shooting had stopped (which turned out to be untrue).

And, the Parkside Florida sheriff whose deputies failed to confront the mass shooter in the school, but doesn't consider it his responsibility.

Not to mention the case of the good guy a couple of days ago who managed to wrestle the gun away from a man holding hostages in his church......... only to be mistaken for the bad guy and shot by police when they arrived at the scene. He survived, thankfully.

There is a lot of room for improvement in our law enforcement when it comes to use of force, no doubt about it.

Fortunately, when they don't feel their lives could possibly be in danger (as in this case), LE seems to be much more effective most of the time, in my opinion. If those turn out to really be beat up knuckles on Emily Glass, I have no doubt the cops noticed them immediately.

Messages In This Thread
RE: MISSING: LUCAS HERNANDEZ, 5 - KANSAS - by HairOfTheDog - 02-27-2018, 08:54 PM