Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The One that Got Away
(05-07-2019, 05:08 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(05-07-2019, 04:50 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Do you know here in Tasmania, they are killing native wildlife because they were defecating on a golf course.

That shit wo74uld make me lose my mind. I'd be a raving fuckin' lunatic.

Those balls dont wash themselves you know.
No, but some of these places have ball washing machines. Its rich white men who are entitled.
Aussie, every time I see your 100% warning level it makes me laugh. I just clicked on it and you've had it since 2015. hah
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I wear it as a badge of honor. Like I'm in a gang or carry a knife and wear a bandana something like that. Can you please remove the part of my profile that says I am away. I am present and accounted for. In other words, I'm back.
(05-07-2019, 07:25 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: I wear it as a badge of honor. Like I'm in a gang or carry a knife and wear a bandana something like that. Can you please remove the part of my profile that says I am away. I am present and accounted for. In other words, I'm back.

When I clicked on it I saw that the reason given for the warning was because I wanted you to be happy. hah 

In regards to "being away", that setting is in your profile, that's not something that I or any of Mock's mods would have done. You can change it in your account at any time.
Its nice to see Aussie! Yay!

(05-07-2019, 05:08 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(05-07-2019, 04:50 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Do you know here in Tasmania, they are killing native wildlife because they were defecating on a golf course.

That shit would make me lose my mind. I'd be a raving fuckin' lunatic.

I just imagined a reverse-scenario situation where animals were creating some huge golf course and forcing humans to live in small dwellings and scrounge for food in dumpsters and dirty streams.

(05-07-2019, 05:54 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: No, but some of these places have ball washing machines. Its rich white men who are entitled.

You are a lunatic, Aussie.
Golf members are of all ethncities , gender and age.
Having said that it tends to be a sport that the retired enjoy. It tends to be predominately the rich who can afford or prioritise the membership and associated golfing costs. Australia is predominately white.
Golf members are not all old white men and them being members, enjoying rhe facilities or being golfing enthusiasts does not make them old white entitled men.

The people that always seem to make these types of claims are white entitled western women, living at a time they have equal rights to men, more prosperity and comfort and liberty than any time in history yet (for reasons unclear perhaps to themselves) bitch about white men.
There are more niggers over here on the courses than you can shake a stick at, Aussie. Thank Tiger Woods. It's good to see the black community getting involved in something other than crime.
(05-07-2019, 06:27 PM)Duchess Wrote: Aussie, every time I see your 100% warning level it makes me laugh. I just clicked on it and you've had it since 2015. hah

I gave her that before she even said she hated Trump and wanted his hairy red balls on a stick with marshmallows on a warm summers night.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(05-08-2019, 08:19 AM)Maggot Wrote:
(05-07-2019, 06:27 PM)Duchess Wrote: Aussie, every time I see your 100% warning level it makes me laugh. I just clicked on it and you've had it since 2015. hah

I gave her that before she even said she hated Trump and wanted his hairy red balls on a stick with marshmallows on a warm summers night.

That is absolutely hilarious!
Trmores.
(05-07-2019, 09:30 PM)MirahM Wrote: Its nice to see Aussie! Yay!

Thank you MirahM, but fill me in on our history, because either I have to scale back on my pharmaceutical intake or I am right and we have never chatted before.

I gave Trump a chance. He blew it. His Presidency and I use that word loosely, has exposed exactly who he is and it has also shown who his gold digging wife for who she is. Instead of wearing controversial jackets, she should wear a tshirt that says 'I'm only here, for the beer'. 

No, he has ripped people off time and time again to become a billionaire. Also, he doesn't pay taxes, your country wouldn't survive without tax income.
Typical Democrat  hah  they think more taxes equal more money. A simplistic view to say the least.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(05-18-2019, 01:49 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Instead of wearing controversial jackets, she should wear a tshirt that says 'I'm only here, for the beer'.

hah
(05-18-2019, 01:45 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(05-07-2019, 09:30 PM)MirahM Wrote: Its nice to see Aussie! Yay!

Thank you MirahM, but fill me in on our history, because either I have to scale back on my pharmaceutical intake or I am right and we have never chatted before.

If it is a choice of either or then the option is "I have to scale back on my pharmaceutical intake" because she used to be Love Child and you have chatted to her heaps.

You are welcome.
Why do you have to be suck a fucking dick? Because a person posts a poor rebuttal to your political malarkey? You put yourself in the same class as Dutches, WTF?
(05-18-2019, 01:49 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:

I gave Trump a chance. He blew it. His Presidency and I use that word loosely, has exposed exactly who he is and it has also shown who his gold digging wife for who she is. Instead of wearing controversial jackets, she should wear a tshirt that says 'I'm only here, for the beer'. 

No, he has ripped people off time and time again to become a billionaire. Also, he doesn't pay taxes, your country wouldn't survive without tax income.

Bullshit, Aussie!

You did not "try to give him a chance" That is a lie so blatant that it boggles the mind why you would even attempt it.

The TRUTH is that you are a Progressive. You take your cues from the mainstream Left media. They told you he was a joke and so you laughed at him. They painted him as a monster and you hated him. They portrayed him as a criminal and you wanted him in jail. There was never a question as to you "giving him a chance". They posted his wife as cold, gold digging, elitist and bigoted and so you think her all that and more.

You and millions like insufferably ignorant, partisan, slaves of a culture stripping, moral-pandering, authoritarian, social-engineered ideology that was born out of the depraved Marxism.

You are clueless as to the reality of this. You think your ideas are your own, are truth, well conceived, moral perceptions and your denouncements are indicators of integrity.

They aren't.
(05-19-2019, 12:15 AM)BigMark Wrote: Why do you have to be such a fucking dick? Because a person posts a poor rebuttal to your political malarkey? You put yourself in the same class as Dutches, WTF?

Fixed that for you mate.

Now how about suck that dick that is obviously so ingrained in your subconscious that it is bleeding through in typos.