Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Progressives
Saw this and thought of what I think of progressive cunts...

fuck you
I have a huge dislike for facebook. Way to much info in there.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(03-06-2018, 11:44 AM)Maggot Wrote: I have a huge dislike for facebook. Way to much info in there.

I don't like it either. I have no desire to share my life like that. I share more with you all than I do most people in my life.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(03-06-2018, 11:44 AM)Maggot Wrote: I have a huge dislike for facebook. Way to much info in there.

This is the fundamental problem with progressives, just because you are on social media doesn't mean you HAVE to share anything.
Facebook is a great place to do research on people dumb enough to display their lives on it.
So...I just started working for a non-profit and the person that hired me sent me a FR. I don't think so. I totally discuss too much info on my page! Like looking for a full time job with benefits! Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
I am trying to break it to her that I don't want to accept her friend request. It is akward! LOL
(03-06-2018, 06:38 PM)Love Child Wrote: I am trying to break it to her that I don't want to accept her friend request. It is akward! LOL

Tell her you have a firm policy of...whatever. Only family?

I once had someone ask me if I had a cell phone (without directly asking for my number) and I responded, yes...and left it at that. My girlfriend told me it was the rudest thing she'd ever seen. We still laugh about it. It was a long time ago.
You have to be careful which door you open.

[Image: Y0J0tyh.gif]
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(03-06-2018, 07:05 AM)pyropappy Wrote: Saw this and thought of what I think of progressive cunts...

fuck you

I don't feel that strongly about them, but I do find them...annoying? I'm not sure that's the right word. They have been getting on my nerves. I think I understand what they are trying to do, but they fail to look at our country as a whole, rather than the area they represent. I do understand that they have a job to do for THEIR constituents, however, I think the bigger picture has a role to play too and they ignore it.