Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Self driving cars
Maggot Offline
Supermod

Self driving cars

Did anyone actually NOT expect something like this to happen?

Woman killed by self driving car

You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance.
03-19-2018 04:05 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Duchess Away
Administrator

RE: Self driving cars

I heard about that earlier. I would never be a passenger in a self driving car and I don't want to share a road with one either.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
03-19-2018 04:08 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Maggot Offline
Supermod

I cannot believe anyone would think its a good idea especially in a place that snows a lot. But its getting pushed quite a bit and you know how that goes.

You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance.
03-19-2018 04:29 PM

Blindgreed1 Offline
Mocker

(03-19-2018 04:29 PM)Maggot Wrote:  I cannot believe anyone would think its a good idea especially in a place that snows a lot. But its getting pushed quite a bit and you know how that goes.
This tragedy is but one instance. Statistically, they could be safer than human operated vehicles. Time will tell. Pedestrian deaths are soaring right now and 99.9% of those deaths were at the hands of a human driver.

03-26-2018 03:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Clang McFly Offline
Title Bureau Fat Fuck

(03-19-2018 04:05 PM)Maggot Wrote:  Did anyone actually NOT expect something like this to happen?

Woman killed by self driving car

I learned my lesson not to trust self driving cars from Hot Tub Time Machine 2.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3kzivfaOaE
03-27-2018 07:51 PM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

Here is the amazing thing an UBER self driving car needs to be corrected every 13 miles a Google self driving car needs correction every 5600 miles.

04-01-2018 12:24 PM

BigMark Offline
Mocker

Is the Uber car female?

04-01-2018 12:36 PM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

hah no but he has been convicted of a bunch of things, armed robbery, driving after suspension, driving without insurance not picking up his dogs poop..........OK I added that one.

BOOBER

Wait.........not that one this one.

Boober booby

04-01-2018 12:45 PM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

Instead of dicking around with self driving cars they should be making a trailer that will follow the lead vehicle by a few feet, then when you get to a job site you can remote control the thing closer to the job without a truck being in the way. They could use a lithium battery and fold out the solar panel sides to charge it as it sits in the sun at a site. Then stick it behind the truck without a hitch and drive off with this thing microwaved in tow behind it.

04-01-2018 01:11 PM