LET'S PRETEND GODS ARE REAL

He doesn't have to be handsome but he can't be short. A sense of humor is a must.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
As far as physical beauty Salma Hayek is probably the closest as to how I would picture a goddess.
(03-22-2018, 12:47 PM)Duchess Wrote:

He doesn't have to be handsome but he can't be short. A sense of humor is a must.

What is short to you?

Height, not dong size

ha

Unless you’d like to elaborate?
I will go with Demeter only because I want to get going on my garden. She will do for now.

[Image: 126853-004-8D296693.jpg]
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(03-22-2018, 12:57 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(03-22-2018, 12:47 PM)Duchess Wrote:

What is short to you?

Height, not dong size

ha

Unless you’d like to elaborate?

I'm not Duchess, but anything under 6 ft is short to me.
(03-22-2018, 12:57 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: What is short to you?

I'm 5'8" so he's going to have to be much taller than that. I don't want to feel like a flea on an elephant's ass.
I don't really think of any humans as Gods or Goddesses on this earth.

But, what comes closest to me for both men and women is pretty much the same as that wise-ass Donovan's description.
(03-21-2018, 09:16 AM)Donovan Wrote: As for goddesses: I've seen pretty women, not so pretty women, and gorgeous women. But once in a very great while you meet a person who literally sucks the atmosphere from a room with their presence. Not even something you can define. But something that makes everything else stop in order to pay attention. If there are goddesses and God's walking among us, It's those people.

(03-21-2018, 09:27 AM)Donovan Wrote: Beauty fades. Personality counts. Mental stimulation matters.

It's not primarily a physical thing that takes my breath away and I'm not trying to score points with any men in here, it's just how I feel (and increasingly so the older and wiser I become).
(03-22-2018, 01:30 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: (and increasingly so the older and wiser I become).

With age comes wisdom. If only I knew then what I know now.
(03-22-2018, 12:52 PM)sally Wrote: As far as physical beauty Salma Hayek is probably the closest as to how I would picture a goddess.

Oh for God's sake, I meant to post this in the other thread. I was on my phone and didn't notice this was a new thread about Gods.
(03-22-2018, 01:30 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I don't really think of any humans as Gods or Goddesses on this earth.

But, what comes closest to me for both men and women, is pretty much the same as that wise-ass Donovan's description.
(03-21-2018, 09:16 AM)Donovan Wrote: As for goddesses: I've seen pretty women, not so pretty women, and gorgeous women. But once in a very great while you meet a person who literally sucks the atmosphere from a room with their presence. Not even something you can define. But something that makes everything else stop in order to pay attention. If there are goddesses and God's walking among us, It's those people.

(03-21-2018, 09:27 AM)Donovan Wrote: Beauty fades. Personality counts. Mental stimulation matters.

It's not primarily a physical thing that takes my breath away and I'm not trying to score points with any men in here, it's just how I feel (and increasingly so the older and wiser I become).

My mom is a classic example of what you and Dono are talking about.

Early on, fell for my dad. Good looking and smart.

Then, married to my step dad. Good looking and smart.

Since then has been with intellectuals that are not good looking.

Her current husband is a professor at the U of M (computer science). He’s fricking brilliant, however is rough around the edges socially and not handsome at all.

But, she seems happy.

I want to rescind "much taller". Simply taller will suffice.
On the other hand, if you went with a guy who was much shorter than you, you could set your drink on his head. And while he's pretty much already down there at waist level...
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
Button her pants?
(03-22-2018, 04:09 PM)Donovan Wrote: On the other hand, if you went with a guy who was much shorter than you, you could set your drink on his head. And while he's pretty much already down there at waist level...

Tyrion!
He would also have to have a sexy voice. A sexy voice on a man makes most women melt even if they're average looking.
(03-22-2018, 04:35 PM)BigMark Wrote: Button her pants?

This is why only Midwest spy wants to talk to you about your penis size.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(03-22-2018, 06:34 PM)Donovan Wrote:
(03-22-2018, 04:35 PM)BigMark Wrote: Button her pants?

This is why only Midwest spy wants to talk to you about your penis size.

Little do the rest of you know, but Mark is ‘Nick the Dick’ from Bachelor Party (with Tom Hanks).

Hanks and Adrien Zmed clapped for his dong, so there’s nothing to be ashamed of.

Yeah, well my Super Bowl winning backup QB is big dick Nick. So there.
(03-22-2018, 06:45 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Yeah, well my Super Bowl winning backup QB is big dick Nick. So there.

Nick the Dick is an American original and fills a foot long bun.

Zing.

Big Mark prefers you call him El Pedazo (homage to his Latino roots).