Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tired feet
Do you ever get tired feet? I gotta tell ya today I bet I walked 10 miles, I was all over the place and when I got home the only thing I wanted to do was sit down and take a load off them. Then I remembered I had this "OBI-wan" ball massager thing that I got for my birthday last year. It has these heated balls in it that circulate and mush around in these circles. They can be heated or not but I tried them and it hurt like hell! but after about 12 hr on each foot I'm a new man and can fire that old Philippeno lady that smells like spicy pepperoni. So I guess my question would be is does anyone have a massager besides username that eases tension in tired muscles? This is my first foray into these machines and they do work well.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(03-30-2018, 07:59 PM)Maggot Wrote: So I guess my question would be is does anyone have a massager besides username that eases tension in tired muscles?

No, I don't but I might pay very well for one.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Get those tootsies over here girlfriend!
(03-31-2018, 10:39 AM)BigMark Wrote: Get those tootsies over here girlfriend!

A foot massage? Ohmaigawds. Here, take 'em in your lap. Will you marry me?

WaitWaitWait. Scratch that last bit, we'll live in sin.
LOL

I've used a tennis ball for my feet Maggot. It can also work out a knot on your back if there is no one nearby that can help. : ) I prefer the human touch though. I have been curious about this massager in the store that I saw that reaches over your shoulder and to your back muscles, it looks neat, but doesn't seem very relaxing.

Vibrators can be relaxing too. Just sayin'...
I have used rollers and tennis balls, but the best by far is a good massage.
Depending on availability, a hot tub with epsom salt generally fixes me up
When we were in Durango, Colorado we went to the hot springs during the winter and then got massages afterwards. When you get out it's freezing, but then you go inside and they put a warm towel on you and massage your neck, back and feet. If there is a heaven that's what I imagine it would be like.

There is no gadget that can beat that, but I have one of those roller balls that I use on my feet sometimes.

A massage sounds like heaven.
(03-31-2018, 11:10 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Vibrators can be relaxing too. Just sayin'...

Are we still talking feet? Smiley_emoticons_fies
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

[Image: 436e0e520ad843b16c82eac5f727bc4f.gif]
Geez.........they could have picked a better looking as...pair of feet.
(04-01-2018, 12:31 PM)Maggot Wrote: Geez.........they could have picked a better looking as...pair of feet.

hah It's the deflated looking calves that I don't get.

My feet don't get tired, but my left shoulder really aches whenever I do a long road trip these days.

I think I'll try rubbing your heated balls on it; couldn't hurt.
Have someone rub zostrix on it, make sure they wash their hands afterwards.
(04-01-2018, 05:51 PM)BigMark Wrote: Have someone rub zostrix on it, make sure they wash their hands afterwards.

Thanks Biggie.

Gloves always, work-related mantra.

My shoulder pain is already gone. Bengay and exercise is the cure (or, more likely, the vodka).
This machine works great, I just put it on a footstool in front of me and it did my calf muscles. It really hurts at first but if you can get through the 5 min of pain it's worth it.

This is the one. Its a shiatsu

thing I have
(03-31-2018, 10:58 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-31-2018, 10:39 AM)BigMark Wrote: Get those tootsies over here girlfriend!

A foot massage? Ohmaigawds. Here, take 'em in your lap. Will you marry me?

WaitWaitWait. Scratch that last bit, we'll live in sin.
Baby doll get's a foot rub every night. 910 times she falls asleep. I highly recommend the hemp massage oil for foot rubs. Thank me later. Blowing-kisses
(04-01-2018, 09:08 PM)Maggot Wrote: This machine works great, I just put it on a footstool in front of me and it did my calf muscles. It really hurts at first but if you can get through the 5 min of pain it's worth it.

This is the one. Its a shiatsu

thing I have

I forgot about those massage chairs-those work really nice! I was reminded of it when I looked at the Thing You Have!!!!
I've been thinking of a massage but don't want to end up like Bob Kraft.
Just choose a reputible massage parlor. Now you are being like me and being overly dramatic. Just go get a massage, but dont' expect anything more unless that is what you want.

I take it your "thing" isn't working anymore? Smiley_emoticons_biggrin I mean your massager.

Also-why did no one jump on it when HotD said she wanted to rub your heated balls on her shoulders. DAMN.DAMN DAMN.