CENSUS

Census - an official count or survey of a population, typically recording various details of individuals.

Do you fill out your census form or respond to questions if it is being taken door to door?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
No

No

But the the ones mailed to me I do.
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I would answer the written letter but treat the paperwalkers like a Hari-Krishna. It would be my duty as a legal citizen. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Isn't it required?
It was in 2008 when I did it last. I think I'm also white so I didn't say I was "other" yet.
You're the Vanilla of humanity.
(03-31-2018, 11:48 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Census - an official count or survey of a population, typically recording various details of individuals.

Do you fill out your census form or respond to questions if it is being taken door to door?

I fill out the census form with all the wrong answers.
You're the Milli Vanilli of humanity.
(04-01-2018, 05:53 PM)BigMark Wrote: You're the Milli Vanilli of humanity.

Girl you know its....girl you know its....girl you know its true...Bass Ass Grin
I was so effin' pissed during the 2008 census.

A census-taker came to my door and I filled out the survey. It's important to get as accurate count as possible, in my view. Tax dollar expenditures rely upon it.

After that first door-survey, at least 5 other census-takers came to my door asking for the same shit. I hate strangers coming to my door. I almost had to kick them down the stairs to get them to leave, even after telling them I'd already completed the survey. I think they were getting paid by completed questionnaire.

But, yeah, I complete the survey honestly every time it's conducted.
I just plan to tell them to ask Facebook. Those fuckers tell EVERYbody your business.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(04-01-2018, 10:37 PM)Donovan Wrote: I just plan to tell them to ask Facebook. Those fuckers tell EVERYbody your business.

I've known that since they started, how could a person not.
(04-02-2018, 10:03 AM)Maggot Wrote: I've known that since they started, how could a person not.

Seriously! I kinda don't feel sorry for people getting their information taken. I've never understood the appeal of sharing every fucking thing online. I share more you all of you then I do with the people I am closest to in life.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(04-02-2018, 10:55 AM)Duchess Wrote: I share more you all of you then I do with the people I am closest to in life.[/i][/size]

Me too.

*dances around in bra and panties*