Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Looking for places to live
Love Child Offline
Mocker

Looking for places to live

I'm sorry I have to bore you with this mundane stuff!

I am now looking for a permanent place to call my own and begin buidling up my nest egg. Working only part time for the last 6 months has deplete much of it, though it has been nice, it is time to get back to work now and back to the real world.

I have been looking at several different places and think I am going to settle on a 1 bedroom. I could rent space from some people in their house but I would really like my own place now.

I did look at some really nice 2 bedrooms though-with awesome views.

04-03-2018 09:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Jimbone Offline
Now with more intolerance!

RE: Looking for places to live

Get your own place. Then you can walk around naked as much as you want.

04-03-2018 10:29 PM

Love Child Offline
Mocker

That is my favorite thing to do.

04-03-2018 11:32 PM

BigMark Online
Mocker

I don't believe you.

04-04-2018 12:15 AM

sally Away
sally

You can move in here. My husband snores and farts really loud and demands blow jobs, there are two dogs that have explosive diarrhea daily, and a couple of 20 year olds that come over to tell you how much you suck occasionally. Also a bird that shits in your hair sometimes. But it's a good gig.

04-04-2018 12:47 AM

sally Away
sally

I'm just kidding. Kind of.

04-04-2018 12:59 AM

BigMark Online
Mocker

Every other day?

04-04-2018 01:01 AM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

In today's housing market I have a tough time with the stupid prices people are getting charged to live in a house. How does anyone starting out afford 2000.00 a month and higher? You would be better off buying a house and renting rooms out to pay for it. No wonder lots of kids move back in with their parents. Try and find an apartment for under 1000.00 a month today. It's impossible.

04-04-2018 11:15 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Duchess Away
Administrator

(04-03-2018 09:17 PM)Love Child Wrote:  I'm sorry I have to bore you with this mundane stuff!

I am now looking for a permanent place to call my own and begin buidling up my nest egg. Working only part time for the last 6 months has deplete much of it, though it has been nice, it is time to get back to work now and back to the real world.

I have been looking at several different places and think I am going to settle on a 1 bedroom. I could rent space from some people in their house but I would really like my own place now.

Not a bore! I think it's fun looking for a new place. I haven't done it in a long time but I don't recall it being dreadful. It'll be fun making your new place your own! I love everything about decor and buying this & that. I'm going to want to read all about it!

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
04-04-2018 01:35 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Clang McFly Offline
Title Bureau Fat Fuck

(04-03-2018 10:29 PM)Jimbone Wrote:  Get your own place. Then you can walk around naked as much as you want.

That's what I miss about not having my own place. That and being able to dress en femme outside of my bedroom.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3kzivfaOaE
04-04-2018 06:17 PM

Blindgreed1 Offline
Mocker

(04-04-2018 06:17 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:  
(04-03-2018 10:29 PM)Jimbone Wrote:  Get your own place. Then you can walk around naked as much as you want.

That's what I miss about not having my own place. That and being able to dress en femme outside of my bedroom.
If worse comes to worse there's always the van, DOWN BY THE RIVER!

04-04-2018 06:46 PM

Love Child Offline
Mocker

(04-04-2018 12:59 AM)sally Wrote:  I'm just kidding. Kind of.

Well you succeeded in me not having a response to you! Not even something witty!

04-04-2018 08:20 PM

Love Child Offline
Mocker

(04-04-2018 01:35 PM)Duchess Wrote:  
(04-03-2018 09:17 PM)Love Child Wrote:  I'm sorry I have to bore you with this mundane stuff!

Not a bore! I think it's fun looking for a new place. I haven't done it in a long time but I don't recall it being dreadful. It'll be fun making your new place your own! I love everything about decor and buying this & that. I'm going to want to read all about it!

I really want this 2 bedroom with a view of the lake and the park. I don't want to pay $1300 a month on something I am only renting. : (

The place I am looking at now is quite small, but I have been saying I don't need much. It will be okay for now.

04-04-2018 08:35 PM

Love Child Offline
Mocker

I got approval on an apartment! It is about the size of Maggot's butt crack, but not as big as Clang's tits. I move in at the end of this month.
Woo Hoo!
Finally settling down!

04-05-2018 10:40 PM