DOES IT MATTER

...if she has great boobs but a horse face? Does the face take away from the awesome hooters?

Cars inspired me.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Does it matter that today I wore this awesome dress with no bra, and I thought it all looked great, but my hair looked terrible, so it all doesn't really matter anyway?
I have to be attracted to the whole package. (Inside and out/whole body etc etc)
There was a girl standing outside the store today with purrfect perky nipples in a T-shirt. I could see everything and when she turned sideways the round part under her tits were perfect. The little bumps around her areolas were very defined and at 30 deg. the nips stuck out about 12 " she looked good as a bitch from hell that didn't know how she looked as she stood there smoking a butt. Half her hair was purple and as she turned she winked. It was truly amazing at the time and still invades my mind. I ate my sandwich I think.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Awesome hooters can cause other imperfections to be overlooked!

However, a pretty face to go with those hooters and a winning personality
can only add to the entire package.

Consequently, if can only have one attribute, a kind, winning personality is paramount over the others!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I don't know because I don't really look at women like that. I'm not attracted to women at all, I like men and all their manly features and their personalities and their voices. And their dicks, I'm don't do vaginas. Sometimes a man can be plain looking and their personality makes them 10 times better looking.

My sister is a butch lesbian, however. Go figure.
(04-04-2018, 09:28 PM)Carsman Wrote: Consequently, if can only have one attribute, a kind, winning personality is paramount over the others!

That and a beautiful smile and eyes are all that matters to me.
Chemistry, its biology at its finest.
(04-04-2018, 08:37 PM)Love Child Wrote: Does it matter that today I wore this awesome dress with no bra, and I thought it all looked great, but my hair looked terrible, so it all doesn't really matter anyway?

I think when you're cute you can get away with more than one who isn't cute so a bad hair day doesn't matter.
(04-04-2018, 10:57 PM)sally Wrote: I don't know because I don't really look at women like that. I'm not attracted to women at all, I like men and all their manly features and their personalities and their voices. And their dicks, I'm don't do vaginas. Sometimes a man can be plain looking and their personality makes them 10 times better looking.

I just like looking at great lookin' women because I find their looks appealing not because I want to get it on with them. I'm the one that will say "that hat looks great on you!" or "awesome bag!" or "your sandals are gorgeous!". I have no idea who these women are, never seen 'em before but if I see something I really like, I often comment on it. I've never said "awesome tits!" though.
“Awesome tits” can overcome many other shortcomings.

In my humble opinion.

...says the boob lover.
I think it does take away from the awesome hooters. I just wouldn't look up.
This thread is useless without pics of dicks and chicks
Do you mean like this?

"Oh me so horny, why you no like Lee Chung?" "Is it because Lee Chung have dog face?".
[video=youtube][Image: ic0HGuR.jpg][/video]
Like a screen door in a hurricane.
I totally need a pretty face.
I'm sorry.
Have you tried makeup?
I'm still on the side that chemistry and personality makes a person attractive.

Sometimes I want to ride my husband's dick like nobodies business, and he's an old fat fuck.