So, for my friend that doesn't believe in God
Do I say something like, "Look inside yourself for the answer"
"Dig deep inside to find comfort"

Those are usually the things they post on FB. And they are going through a rough time and it is tough to know what to say sometimes.

I mean, usually all that is needed is to listen, which is what I do. But occasionaly it is nice to have something to say.
By 'they', you mean the Russians, yes?
(04-10-2018, 12:33 AM)Love Child Wrote: Do I say something like, "Look inside yourself for the answer"

No! Nononono. That doesn't sound like you at all. You've never struck me as someone who would have empty words to say and those sound empty.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(04-10-2018, 12:33 AM)Love Child Wrote: Do I say something like, "Look inside yourself for the answer"

Those are usually the things they post on FB. And they are going through a rough time and it is tough to know what to say sometimes.

I mean, usually all that is needed is to listen, which is what I do. But occasionaly it is nice to have something to say.

I usually just listen also. But sometimes I'll say something like "I may not understand what you are going through, but please let me know if they're anything I can do to help you."

Jesus has a plan and his plan is perfect. I believe that & I know it's true. My quarterback told me.

(04-10-2018, 11:27 AM)Duchess Wrote:

No! Nononono. That doesn't sound like you at all. You've never struck me as someone who would have empty words to say and those sound empty.

But it is just my sister! LOL I really want to bop her upside the head, but I can't. So I just listen and tell her I support her decisions and I usually ask her involved questions about how she is feeling.

Thank you by the way.
Oh my God! Your sister! Ahahaha. You’ll be just fine. I have no experience with that particular dynamic. I only have brothers.
(04-10-2018, 05:47 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

I usually just listen also. But sometimes I'll say something like "I may not understand what you are going through, but please let me know if they're anything I can do to help you."

Yeah I say something like that too, along with my thoughts are with you.
I yawn with an annoyed look and put my earbuds in.
We are men, we can change, if we have to, I guess.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(04-10-2018, 06:22 PM)Duchess Wrote:
Jesus has a plan and his plan is perfect. I believe that & I know it's true. My quarterback told me.

I'm pretty sure he was a little pissed that the plan Jesus had was for Nick Foles to win the Super Bowl hah

Who could have imagined that? Who?!
Nostradamus?

It's still so surreal to me. I bought 3 Super Bowl flags. hah

...and a hoodie

...and a coffee cup

...and a mouse pad

...and a DVD

...and a t-shirt.

I don't even wear t-shirts!
I still watch replays of the game. It was awesome!

I really hope Wentz can come back and have the same success. He has immense talent and what looks like a great head for the game. Would be a shame for his body to hold him back.

Have we sufficiently derailed this thread? I can't stay on topic to save my life.
For a brief time in the fall, Wentz was God, so not derailed too far.
(04-11-2018, 03:29 PM)Jimbone Wrote: For a brief time in the fall, Wentz was God, so not derailed too far.

The whole season was magic. I loved almost every minute of it. Easy to say with hindsight.
(04-11-2018, 02:55 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Have we sufficiently derailed this thread? I can't stay on topic to save my life.

Please keep it derailed! LOL