CONDOM SNORTING

It's a thing! Sonofabitch!

Teens put an unwrapped condom up one of their nostrils and inhale until the condom comes out of their mouth.

I'm trying to think of dumbass stuff I did as a teen but nothing even comes close to that stupid shit. Oh Lord, snortin' condoms, what the actual fuck.

There's video for anyone who wants to see it. Google condom snorting.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
That video was from four or five years years ago and never was the big deal they tried to make it out to be. I think snopes did a thing on it.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/condom...challenge/
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.

hah Thank you enlightening me. How could I not have known. Jesus.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(04-19-2018, 02:48 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Teens put an unwrapped condom up one of their nostrils and inhale until the condom comes out of their mouth.

I'm trying to think of dumbass stuff I did as a teen but nothing even comes close to that stupid shit. Oh Lord, snortin' condoms, what the actual fuck.

You want to impress someone?... Snort one with a cock in it. Now that would be worth googling hah
(04-19-2018, 02:48 PM)Duchess Wrote:

These dumbfuck teens are also eating Tide Pods.

Blech.
Like anything else on the internet it only takes one. Out of millions and billions of people one minority of a group of minorities does something and the unwashed masses think it's going on everywhere. Don't be part of the unwashed masses, be a shining star that smells like lilacs.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I found out the hard way you're supposed to use new ones.