Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
GIMME THE SKINNY
Having seen some of this (not near so bad), it's amazing what the body does in an effort to save itself. Her heart is barely beating because it HAS to slow way down to function at all. You grow hair (lanugo) in all kinds of strange places (your face, stomach) to try to keep yourself warm. Every organ in that woman's body is suffering. She can't shit either because even if she HAD any poop in there her body would suck it dry for every bit of nourishment (at which point it would be the consistency of brick). As I said up thread, a gradual refeeding along with some light intravenous...maybe she could survive this. Despite how skinny she is, her veins are probably near invisible at this point. They'll have a hell of a time just getting her hooked up. Horrible.
Commando Cunt Queen
I was curious to see how Rachael Farrokh from the OP story was doing today and feared she might be dead. She's alive.

And, though she is still recuperating from the trauma her body has been through, she and her husband are now activists for eating disorders.

Amazing recovery.

That's ah-mazing! She looks so much better, not as good as she did before it all started but her progress is remarkable!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
It really is amazing.

I expected her to be dead or barely hanging on, but she looks normal and pretty healthy now after a lot of mental and physical rehab. Not cheap.

Sometimes GoFundMe is truly a great thing.
I am amazed she is still alive, hope she can now help some other folks
I wonder what she looks like today. I may need Sally to tell me to google her.[/i]
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Ta daaaaaaaaa.

[Image: anorexic31n-1-web.jpg]
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.