Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
NORTH KOREA & NUKES -- IS CHANGE ON THE HORIZON?
Maggot Offline
Supermod

RE: NORTH KOREA & NUKES -- IS CHANGE ON THE HORIZON?

(04-22-2018 04:50 AM)Duchess Wrote:  
(04-21-2018 10:49 PM)Maggot Wrote:  Trumps policy's

What policies are you referring to?

His straightforward approach towards a dictator and his economic policy towards them. He has also reminded China that an arms race in Asia would not be in their best interests, getting China to realize this a good way to get more countries involved. Obama never had a very good foreign policy record. I'm not sure if it's because drawing a line in the sand meant absolutely nothing or not but N. Korea seems to believe that Trump follows through on what he says. 79

You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance.
04-22-2018 11:45 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

BigMark Offline
Mocker

04-22-2018 09:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Maggot Offline
Supermod

Heh, I've seen that one before, Maybe if the Dems would love their country more than they hate Trump? I heard that today after the Sec. of State committee results and thought it was great. 17

You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance.
04-23-2018 09:08 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

HairOfTheDog Offline

(04-23-2018 09:08 PM)Maggot Wrote:  Heh, I've seen that one before, Maybe if the Dems would love their country more than they hate Trump? I heard that today after the Sec. of State committee results and thought it was great. 17

You're such a dorkas. ') You and many others on the far right were all over Obama's shit based only on bullshit conspiracy theories and differences of opinion for 7+ years. That didn't mean you didn't love your country, obviously.

Anyway, NK's Kim met with SK's Moon this week. It was the first time a NK leader has traveled to SK.

[Image: 180427082018-05-koreas-summit-0427-exlarge-169.jpg]
The two men ^ almost rivaled Trump and Macron's physical display of photographed affection. But.....it's still Trump and Macron for the win.

Kim has pledged to stop nuclear testing and to allow global experts to inspect NK's nuclear sites.

There's nothing in writing and no official terms or deal at this point, so it still remains to be seen if Kim will follow through. I hope he does.

But, I'd be shocked if Kim will agree to complete denuclearization -- destruction of the nuclear weapons he's already built and tested -- if that's one of the conditions. It's his only real leverage for staying in power and he surely knows that.

Last night at a supporter rally in Michigan, the crowd was chanting "Nobel! Nobel!" when President Trump took the stage.

It's a little early for that, I think. But, if NK really denuclearizes and it turns out that Trump's non-conventional methods helped bring about an end to the decades-long Koreas' conflict, I could see Trump getting the Peace Prize (or at least sharing it with other leaders involved in the process).

04-29-2018 04:17 PM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

South Korea has stated that trump was instrumental in the meeting between North and South Korea. There is much speculation if "rocket man" is really taking it seriously but the meeting that has not happened before is a good start and hopefully creates a unified Korea but that may be a bit of a stretch. Japan has always despised Korea but they seem to understand that a denuclearized Korea is in their best interest.

I hope if Trump gets the Nobel prize that he refuses it.

04-30-2018 12:39 PM

HairOfTheDog Offline

Japan has always firmly realized that denuclearization of North Korea is in their best interest and the best interest of everyone in the region. They've been threatened by it forever.

04-30-2018 12:51 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

(04-30-2018 12:39 PM)Maggot Wrote:  I hope if Trump gets the Nobel prize that he refuses it.

28 You REALLY think he'd decline something Obama got?

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
04-30-2018 02:03 PM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

The Nobel prize is like getting a participation trophy, not worth the metal its stamped on. Given by leftists to leftists. Trump would never get it at any rate. So its worthless to even consider it. Like I said before rocket man will get it before Trump does.

04-30-2018 02:21 PM

Donovan Offline
Clarified idiot

Trump had people forge a nomination for him to get the Nobel Prize.

Twice.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/28/world...ation.html

Trump craves adulation as much as money. Maybe more. He can't believe he isn't beloved. So there is no way he'd turn it down if offered.

However, I think he won't get it. I also think that when Maggot says Leftists what he means is "decent human beings," which I suppose would be an insult from his point of view but I have a hard time understanding why.

Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
04-30-2018 03:01 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

I'm never going to normalize trump. Not ever.

04-30-2018 03:07 PM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

(04-30-2018 03:01 PM)Donovan Wrote:  Trump had people forge a nomination for him to get the Nobel Prize.

Twice.

Trump craves adulation as much as money. Maybe more. He can't believe he isn't beloved. So there is no way he'd turn it down if offered.

However, I think he won't get it. I also think that when Maggot says Leftists what he means is "decent human beings," which I suppose would be an insult from his point of view but I have a hard time understanding why.

I agree that trump is an attention whore, looking for personal verification. The media attacks him often and he is lambasted for his opinions, but if you look at what he has accomplished in foreign policy, the economy and even racial matters and immigration you have to admit he has tried. He even offered to relieve a ton of people from their immigration status as "illegal"

Oh well, its not the end of the world. The U.S.A. is a fairly spoiled bunch of people compared to other countries.

04-30-2018 04:00 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

(04-30-2018 04:00 PM)Maggot Wrote:  The U.S.A. is a fairly spoiled bunch of people compared to other countries.

Fuckin' aye. No place else I'd rather live. Canadians have it pretty good too.

04-30-2018 05:44 PM

Clang McFly Offline
Title Bureau Fat Fuck

(04-30-2018 05:44 PM)Duchess Wrote:  Canadians have it pretty good too.[/i][/size]

You wouldn't think so, judging by their National Anthem.

Smiley_emoticons_biggrinRun1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3kzivfaOaE
04-30-2018 06:06 PM

HairOfTheDog Offline

(04-30-2018 03:01 PM)Donovan Wrote:  Trump had people forge a nomination for him to get the Nobel Prize.

Twice.

hah Pitiful yet amusing, and not surprising.

I still think his angst and obsession about not earning an emmy award + not making the cover of TIME magazine is slightly funnier.

Hanging a fake TIME cover (as if it were real) at his golf courses for years is even funnier still, to me.

[Image: 5952c4c8d084cc08538b57a9-750-563.png]
Background story: https://www.cnn.com/specials/politics/us-security

He finally did actually make the TIME cover though, so maybe he'll get a Nobel Peace Prize too? It's a mad mad world in politics these days. So, I rarely say 'never' anymore.

Anyway, I agree with you and Duchess................no way in hell that Trump would refuse the Nobel Peace Prize, or even humbly admit that he didn't really deserve it (which is what Obama did).

However, if getting the prize motivates Trump to help stabilize the peninsula and it really happens......................I'd hand it to him myself.

04-30-2018 08:02 PM