Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
Do you vote locally?
Tammy75 Offline
Mocker

Do you vote locally?

Good Lord, our local sheriffs race is dirtier than any election i have ever been through! Our current DA giolioed our current Sheriff's son last summer (gor what i feel is good reason) and NOW that son is running to replace his father. All the dirt is being pulled out and it is enough to discourage anyone from voting, especially the younger adults.

Do you vote locally as often as you do on the national level?

04-24-2018 12:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Duchess Away
Administrator

RE: Do you vote locally?

No, I don't. Wish I could say I did as I hate what the mayor is doing to our charming little colonial town.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
04-24-2018 01:39 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Clang McFly Offline
Title Bureau Fat Fuck

I usually don't vote locally because I don't know enough about the candidates. I did vote a few months ago for the County Coroner because some Democrat in the Watervliet neighborhood was running. Turns out his name was the only one on the ballot. Well at least I got a nice fridge magnet from the lady collecting signatures for him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3kzivfaOaE
04-24-2018 05:36 PM

Donovan Offline
Clarified idiot

I do when my registration is correct. Local races are much tighter, much more direct to my own life and much more decisive.

Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
04-24-2018 06:20 PM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

I do but only because I know a few of them. Maybe more than a few. 17 Some are really kinda retarded like a high school kid at 7am.

You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance.
04-24-2018 09:52 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

HairOfTheDog Offline

I haven't always voted in local elections. But, I'll never miss another one.

04-24-2018 10:23 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

HotD, will you be voting tomorrow? If that's too personal, please feel free to disregard.

06-04-2018 12:20 PM

HairOfTheDog Offline

(06-04-2018 12:20 PM)Duchess Wrote:  

HotD, will you be voting tomorrow? If that's too personal, please feel free to disregard.

No worries. It's not too personal.

I'm going through all primary and ballot info today and tonight and will hand deliver my votes to the official drop off location tomorrow afternoon.

06-04-2018 02:15 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

That's not something I would have normally given thought to but it's been all over my local news for probably the past 4 weeks, so I figure it must be very important if they are covering it on the East Coast.

06-04-2018 02:20 PM

BigMark Offline
Mocker

I voted on the 16 of last month by absentee ballot.

06-04-2018 03:41 PM

Donovan Offline
Clarified idiot

I have to sort out my address again and will likely miss the primary. But NY is hard blue so it isn't such a problem. I will be voting in November tho.

Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
06-04-2018 07:29 PM