What is going on?

The Clangster. Contrary to some of the things I post I'm not really into women insofar as having that kind of relationship. My interest has only been in a little kissing, a little touching, a lot of flirting...just enough of everything to see if I could get the guy to lose his composure. I'm fucked up like that.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(05-12-2018, 01:43 PM)Duchess Wrote:

The Clangster. Contrary to some of the things I post I'm not really into women insofar as having that kind of relationship. My interest has only been in a little kissing, a little touching, a lot of flirting...just enough of everything to see if I could get the guy to lose his composure. I'm fucked up like that.

“Lose his composure” as in “lose his load?” or as to get him to say or do something stoopid?
(05-12-2018, 02:23 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: get him to say or do something stoopid?

I would never want to do that, MS, not in real life anyway. I wouldn't deliberately hurt or embarrass someone just to get my jollies. I swear.
You put the eek in freak.

I try so hard. Angel
Nope nope not gonna!

C'mon!

WHAT?! Why would I have to find out this way?! OMG I'm so disapointed! I can't believe you wouldn't go all the way with me Duchess!

Just kidding. I like to tease the cock also. We may be fighting over it. This could get tricky.

And....as far as the Clang question goes-It would be both. I would definitely want to rip her dress and bra right off her body and then fuck her cock after.
Is that bad?
I don't think Clang would enjoy that.
Only if he closed his eyes and pretended you were Sally's mom.
(05-14-2018, 08:27 PM)Love Child Wrote:

WHAT?! Why would I have to find out this way?! OMG I'm so disapointed! I can't believe you wouldn't go all the way with me Duchess!

Just kidding. I like to tease the cock also. We may be fighting over it. This could get tricky.

And....as far as the Clang question goes-It would be both. I would definitely want to rip her dress and bra right off her body and then fuck her cock after.
Is that bad?
I don't think Clang would enjoy that.

I would enjoy watching the first part and then I'll climb quietly out the window at the first sign of the cock. Unless I was the lady with the cock and you were you.47
omg

I guess I wasn't clear enough

Yes, it is your cock I was talking about.
I hope you get confused and the window slams shut on it.
(05-15-2018, 05:30 AM)BigMark Wrote: I hope you get confused and the window slams shut on it.

I wouldn't mind. It would just mean a fancy new vagina for me.
(05-15-2018, 12:43 AM)Love Child Wrote: omg

I guess I wasn't clear enough

Yes, it is your cock I was talking about.

You were clear enough. I was just tired and dealing with the drama of my Dad and brother.

Plus sometimes I'm shocked that people would want to have sex with me. Even if its just pretend sex.