What is going on?
Clang McFly Offline
Title Bureau Fat Fuck

RE: What is going on?

(05-11-2018 03:41 PM)Love Child Wrote:  LOL

Cock doesn't solve my problem by the way. It is only a temporary solution and distraction. I want a solution!

(I still haven't heard from U-Haul by the way)

You're a better person than me. I usually try and avoid confrontations.

Two weeks ago I was eating breakfast at the McDonald's in the Plaza as usual and as usual they make me wait 5-10 minutes for my Coke while people that came in after me get their coffee. Well that day I complained to the manager. She went over to the girl in charge of the drinks. Chewed her out good. I didn't stick around to see if she got fired or not. (feel kind of guilty for making a fuss) Haven't been back there since. I now eat at Subway for breakfast and lunch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3kzivfaOaE
05-11-2018 05:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

BigMark Offline
Mocker

Industrial strength long lasting extra large caulk.

05-11-2018 08:34 PM

Love Child Offline
Mocker

(05-11-2018 04:30 PM)Duchess Wrote:  
(05-11-2018 03:41 PM)Love Child Wrote:  (I still haven't heard from U-Haul by the way)

That's horrible customer service. Tweet about them and you'll hear back in a nano second. I only say that because I saw several people tweeting about At&T and damn if they weren't right there and wanting to address the issue.

That is what I did last night-and someone replied so quickly. They said they contacted the area manager-and that is the person I have not heard from yet. So I will try again on Monday.

@Clang, I hear ya, stuff like that is akward.

05-11-2018 10:15 PM

Carsman Offline
Bad Mocker

(05-11-2018 05:56 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:  
(05-11-2018 03:41 PM)Love Child Wrote:  LOL

Cock doesn't solve my problem by the way. It is only a temporary solution and distraction. I want a solution!

(I still haven't heard from U-Haul by the way)

You're a better person than me. I usually try and avoid confrontations.

Two weeks ago I was eating breakfast at the McDonald's in the Plaza as usual and as usual they make me wait 5-10 minutes for my Coke while people that came in after me get their coffee. Well that day I complained to the manager. She went over to the girl in charge of the drinks. Chewed her out good. I didn't stick around to see if she got fired or not. (feel kind of guilty for making a fuss) Haven't been back there since. I now eat at Subway for breakfast and lunch.

If you really like Micky D's, go back there as Daniella, and check it out, she may be gone.
And if she's still there, see if she serves you any faster now that you're a "her". hah

Carsman: Loves Living Large

Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!
05-12-2018 07:54 AM

Duchess Away
Administrator

Oooohhhh I like Clang's girl name.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
05-12-2018 11:10 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

BigMark Offline
Mocker

If you had to pick one to have sex with would it be Danielle or the Clangster?

05-12-2018 01:06 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

The Clangster. Contrary to some of the things I post I'm not really into women insofar as having that kind of relationship. My interest has only been in a little kissing, a little touching, a lot of flirting...just enough of everything to see if I could get the guy to lose his composure. I'm fucked up like that.

05-12-2018 01:43 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Midwest Spy Away
The Discerning Boob Lover

(05-12-2018 01:43 PM)Duchess Wrote:  

The Clangster. Contrary to some of the things I post I'm not really into women insofar as having that kind of relationship. My interest has only been in a little kissing, a little touching, a lot of flirting...just enough of everything to see if I could get the guy to lose his composure. I'm fucked up like that.

“Lose his composure” as in “lose his load?” or as to get him to say or do something stoopid?

05-12-2018 02:23 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

(05-12-2018 02:23 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:  get him to say or do something stoopid?

I would never want to do that, MS, not in real life anyway. I wouldn't deliberately hurt or embarrass someone just to get my jollies. I swear.

05-12-2018 02:57 PM

BigMark Offline
Mocker

You put the eek in freak.

05-12-2018 04:46 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

I try so hard. Angel

05-12-2018 04:49 PM

BigMark Offline
Mocker

Nope nope not gonna!

05-12-2018 04:52 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

C'mon!

05-12-2018 04:53 PM

Love Child Offline
Mocker

(05-12-2018 01:43 PM)Duchess Wrote:  

WHAT?! Why would I have to find out this way?! OMG I'm so disapointed! I can't believe you wouldn't go all the way with me Duchess!

Just kidding. I like to tease the cock also. We may be fighting over it. This could get tricky.

And....as far as the Clang question goes-It would be both. I would definitely want to rip her dress and bra right off her body and then fuck her cock after.
Is that bad?
I don't think Clang would enjoy that.

05-14-2018 08:27 PM