Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you have "trash day"?
If so what day is it?

[Image: 76VR.gif]
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Woa

I thought it was enf of the week in this town, but trash seems to disapear from my new place pretty quickly. I think the monster eats twice a week now.

Do you have recycling?
Yeah, we have to put all paper products in one can everything else goes into bags. But they are running into a plastic problem now that China isn't taking it anymore.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

There's a huge dumpster up at the barn and I think they come on Thursdays. The recycling bin is tiny, it's the size of a trash can that I see people put out at the end of their driveways on trash days.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(05-11-2018, 10:15 AM)Maggot Wrote: But they are running into a plastic problem now that China isn't taking it anymore.

No one should accept plastic. It's the debil.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

Tuesday's and Friday's, Friday's are also recycling days.
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

We are having a problem with glass-same reason. It seems plastic is fine now, glass is being thrown away-or piling up if you live in a house. I don't-so I am trying my hardest not to buy my favorite root beer any more : (

I live in Wine country and they can't figure out glass recycling. : (
(05-11-2018, 03:08 PM)Carsman Wrote: .

Tuesday's and Friday's, Friday's are also recycling days.

Wednesday. Watervliet don't give a fuck about recycling. Our landlord gave us the strangest look when we asked him about buying a bin for recycling.