Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
MEMORIAL DAY
I am having an excellent time this weekend thus far.
(05-26-2018, 03:23 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Mock's birthday is on Memorial Day this year. She turns 10 yrs. old.

You have done an outstanding job Duchess! Many sites do not make it past 5 yrs. Good job! Dancingparty
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Thanks, guys! It's very nice but I don't need kudos, I just wanted to recognize Mock's birthday. I love Mock. 75
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(05-27-2018, 11:48 PM)Love Child Wrote: I am having an excellent time this weekend thus far.

That's great! I hope it lasts throughout your holiday, doll. Let's dance!
Mock has remained one of my favorite online places to interact and has thrived where others have failed. She, and Duchess, deserve a pat on the back.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
It's that time of year again, kids. Do y'all have plans?

Given the amount of traffic today it looks like a lot of people have cut their work week short and are heading to the beach.

I heard this on the way home & turned it up loud. An old one but a good one.

Brenda Lee's comin on strong...

I need a new flag and..........and......some people take  f o r e v e r to say the same thing I can convey with a look. Geez get to the point dumbass. bla bla bla bla
Let me know when it's mammary day.
Happy birfday Mock!
Sally, the flaming asshole of MockForums
[Image: xzwbrP0.png]
I am actually happy to be working this weekend and not traveling. Probably makes it easier that I have 3 days off before and after. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

(05-22-2019, 03:13 PM)MirahM Wrote: Probably makes it easier that I have 3 days off before and after. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

No doubt about it! That's a great holiday schedule!
Yeah, hence my post about time management. I mean the 10-12 hour days got me at first but I think it will be a nice summer schedule.

The baricades are up
and the tourists have arrived
and so has the rain
It makes me so happy

I'm busy and will be back when I have more time mockers.Sorry about that.............
Any fireworks? I'll be damned if I sit around on Memorial day contemplating the future of a zit. Lots of fireflies out tonight and the bug zapper is having a blast. My beer is ice cold. And I have to walk along with a parade in the morning.
a poem for Monday...........
[Image: f4f2e2820857801f4c3489211f874fc3.jpg]
I have a badass firework, was saving it for the fourth.
I don't like it when they shoot off fireworks around here. It makes the horses crazy  :(
I saw this big, tough looking, muscley, tattooed dude hugging a gravestone in Arlington and it reduced me to tears in the same way the woman stretched out on the grave did. So many make the ultimate sacrifice.