The Walls are So Thin
I've listened to my neighbors fucking, fighting and their baby crying and playing.
Tonight they are fighting again. She is on the phone with him and claiming she couldn't do anything right today.
I was often wondering who it was I heard fucking that day.
One time she was yelling at him for his fb account and wanted his pw. She said he shouldn't be friends with any women-even old women because they all want to fuck him!

I don't even know who these people are yet. Actually I think I saw her once and I may know who he is.
I wish I could get a glimpse at the baby, he sounds precious, even when crying. Poor little guy.

Strangely so-I haven't heard the kid in a couple of days....and all was quiet last weekend as well.

Really I do have a life! I swear I do!

Just for giggles and shits,
you could record the neighbors fucking, and then at 2 am, blast it on the thin wall back at them! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Hopefully you get the cable hooked up soon.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I have been watching shows and even hooked the xbox up.
(05-25-2018, 02:38 AM)Love Child Wrote: I've listened to my neighbors fucking, fighting and their baby crying and playing.
Tonight they are fighting again. She is on the phone with him and claiming she couldn't do anything right today.
I was often wondering who it was I heard fucking that day.
One time she was yelling at him for his fb account and wanted his pw. She said he shouldn't be friends with any women-even old women because they all want to fuck him!

I don't even know who these people are yet. Actually I think I saw her once and I may know who he is.
I wish I could get a glimpse at the baby, he sounds precious, even when crying. Poor little guy.

Strangely so-I haven't heard the kid in a couple of days....and all was quiet last weekend as well.

Really I do have a life! I swear I do!

No neighbors fucking at this apartment. But they play their music really loud, fight, and it sounds like the upstairs neighbors are constantly dropping bowling balls.
Got laid in the Camaro last night.

So she did all the work, huh.

I once heard people having sex and at first thought it was a marching band. I guess it was the headboard hitting the wall and it sounded like a trombone. Ahahaha.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
LOL