I'm going on a run
Too my loo is awesome.
True......skipping to my loo, in a tutu, is the most toning and uplifting exercise of all.
It's been said you have a very nice loo.
(06-02-2018, 08:32 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Skipping is the most toning and emotionally-lifting exercise of all. It's impossible to go on a 3-mile skip without smiling all the way.

hah My minds image of this will make me smile all day. I have never seen someone skipping down the road unless they were under 10 yrs old but why not?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(06-02-2018, 10:36 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: True......skipping to my loo, in a tutu, is the most toning and uplifting exercise of all.

Especially on a windy day in a pretty dress. Damn I just flashed the whole town.
Gah, pokes out eyes!
The image of Clang skipping in a sun dress is really fucking creepy.
I'd rather watch that snapping turtle thing.
(06-03-2018, 01:48 PM)sally Wrote: The image of Clang skipping in a sun dress is really fucking creepy.

Note to self, bookmark this post so I can remember to post a pic of myself skipping a short dress. It'll give me a chance to showoff the red wig, gaffe, Nair, and pantyhose I just ordered yesterday from Amazon.
(06-03-2018, 01:50 PM)BigMark Wrote: I'd rather watch that snapping turtle thing.

What the fucks a gaffe?
A gaffe is an act that embarrasses you in front of others. I did not know that. So by "gaffe" do you mean your schlong accidentally hanging out?
Accidentally my ass.
hah

Biggie's right.

I (unfortunately) remember wearing LEGG's suntan pantyhose to work in my 20s.

If Clang's gaffe = a public schlong-showing, it ain't an accident.

There's absolutely no way in hell anything is getting outside a pair of pantyhose unless it's a well-planned exhibitionist display.
I skipped today in honor of HOTD. I did it in a barricaded back yard and was smiling the entire skipping time. I was happy my garden was done. Now I'm wondering why everybody just runs and never "skip", when I was a kid I loved it and dreamed I was flying.
"There's absolutely no way in hell anything is getting outside a pair of pantyhose unless it's a well-planned exhibitionist display."

especially Clangs wang, hidden behind his overhang.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

Thanks for the warning. Maggot ........do not read the previous page. Check.
(06-03-2018, 09:17 PM)Maggot Wrote: I skipped today in honor of HOTD. I did it in a barricaded back yard and was smiling the entire skipping time. I was happy my garden was done. Now I'm wondering why everybody just runs and never "skip", when I was a kid I loved it and dreamed I was flying.

Blowing-kisses

Next time, try skip, skip, skipping to my loo.....in a brand new blue tutu.

The constant smile will become a permanent laugh. Heaven.
(06-03-2018, 09:17 PM)Maggot Wrote: I skipped today in honor of HOTD. I did it in a barricaded back yard and was smiling the entire skipping time. I was happy my garden was done. Now I'm wondering why everybody just runs and never "skip", when I was a kid I loved it and dreamed I was flying.

Whatever, fucking Peter Pan. You and Clang need to get together and find your dicks first.