Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WATERMELON

Have you ever put booze in one?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
That sounds like a trailer park antic.

‘C’mon kids, dig in!’

Don't you ever go to adults only parties anymore?
I've made punch with it floating around in the bowl all cut up. Good stuff! What would you put in it?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(06-02-2018, 12:51 PM)Maggot Wrote: What would you put in it?

Clear booze, like vodka. I'm watching a youtube video on it now. hah
I always used rum in my fruit concoctions.

Woooo. Drunkest I've ever been. Hot rum toddies at a Christmas party. So drunk. *gags* Memory still holds power.
I like getting drunk but hate being drunk.
(06-02-2018, 01:00 PM)Maggot Wrote: I like getting drunk

I don't get drunk anymore but when I was drinking I always liked the social aspect of it. Now I'm a homebody & a pothead.
I vaguely remember a friend who used to do that for big summer parties. She would core out a melon and make chunks but leave the rind basically whole, cutting it kinda like a jackolantern minus the eyes etc. Then she'd put all the chunks back in there and pour a bottle of vodka in I think. Called them melon bombs or something. I never really paid a lot of attention, alcohol was not my thing.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(06-02-2018, 11:55 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Have you ever put booze in one?

In one no. Had a watermelon margarita once and had a watermelon coolatta yesterday though.
(06-02-2018, 12:47 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Don't you ever go to adults only parties anymore?

Yes, but they’re strictly spouse-swapping soirees.

No booze or drugs allowed
I scoop out half a watermelon and use my melon baller to make little balls out of the watermelon, cantaloupe, honeydew and what have you. Then I mix the fruit with a splash of orange liquor, lime juice and mint to make a mojito fruit salad and fill the watermelon shell with the fruit balls. It's not for getting drunk, however. It's just to taste good and look pretty.
i havent drunk any booze since December.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

(06-02-2018, 05:13 PM)Eat Shit And Die Wrote: i havent drunk any booze since December.

...yeah, but what about your back.

Hi, ESAD, nice to see you. How's it going?
(06-02-2018, 05:16 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-02-2018, 05:13 PM)Eat Shit And Die Wrote: i havent drunk any booze since December.

Pretty lousy would be honest, my second born saw to that. I'm also now arthritic in my right hip/ball socket.

Soo YAY ME!!!!

Hope youre well. ya Bitchflake you <3
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

(06-02-2018, 04:44 PM)sally Wrote: I scoop out half a watermelon and use my melon baller to make little balls out of the watermelon, cantaloupe, honeydew and what have you. Then I mix the fruit with a splash of orange liquor, lime juice and mint to make a mojito fruit salad and fill the watermelon shell with the fruit balls. It's not for getting drunk, however. It's just to taste good and look pretty.
This is really almost exactly what my friend used to do. Dunno if she used funky liquors or lime juice though. But the scooped out watermelon and melonballs definitely.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(06-02-2018, 05:36 PM)Eat Shit And Die Wrote:

Pretty lousy would be honest, my second born saw to that. I'm also now arthritic in my right hip/ball socket.

Soo YAY ME!!!!

Damn, son, they let you make TWO? Somebody should have been monitoring that Smiley_emoticons_biggrin seriously though, congrats on both the second spawn of all that is unholy and the sobriety. Tough call which is gonna be more rewarding in the long run, kids and booze will both break your heart but booze won't hug you and make you wierd clay things for father's day...
I went to an East Los Angeles party in the projects around 14 years of age, they had a wicked punch bowl and nobody asked to see your I.D.
(06-02-2018, 05:36 PM)Eat Shit And Die Wrote:

Soo YAY ME!!!!

I thought you would actually have to give birth to the baby to get fucked up that bad, but ok.